Meandering Soul (2019)
by Christèle Jacquemin

Meandering Soul information

Year of Launch2019
Average Rating Not enough ratings yet.

HouseChristèle Jacquemin
PerfumerChristèle Jacquemin

About Meandering Soul

Perfumer Christèle Jacquemin says:

The MEANDERING SOUL Eau de Parfum is inspired by the collection of photographs I took in Taipei, the capital of Taiwan where I stayed for one month first in an artistic residency and then hosted in a private home. It was a chaotic month seeking to escape the noise and frantic pace of this Asian New York. My respite: going out at night, wandering peacefully according to my inspiration and reconnecting with nature that I missed so much. Back from Taiwan, I worked to translate into scent the calm felt during these nocturnal walks.

Meandering Soul fragrance notes

Reviews of Meandering Soul

There is one review of Meandering Soul.
Intriguing counterpoint of fennel, tobacco and hinoki that reads as an aged, somewhat salty leather. It’s a dry composition, with, I’d guess, a high dose of naturals – at least that’s how my nose perceives it. The gourmand caramel accent is the oddity here, a poor fit with the rest to begin with until it dies back enough to sit more comfortably. The fennel is the note that remains distinct throughout and I’m not particularly enamoured of its astringency, particularly when the floral sweetness promised by the declared notes fails to come across on skin. Nonetheless, the elements at play here are well-balanced, even if they are not really my bag.

09th July, 2020

Add your review of Meandering Soul

Shop for Meandering Soul products online

Member images of Meandering Soul

There are no member images of Meandering Soul yet. Why not be the first?