An interview with Nathalie Helloin Kamel of Parfums Issey Miyake :...
Edited on 6/26/12
- Video: Ulrich Lang on new fragrance, Lightscape [News from Pitti]Edited on 9/15/12
- Calvin Klein's CK One Shock launch event. [pictures]Edited on 10/7/11
- Andrea Maack preview at Les Senteurs, London on ThursdayEdited on 2/13/11
- New: Chocolate bars based on Ayala Moriel's Espionage, Guilt...Edited on 11/26/10 More ›
Alphabetical Article List
Ayala Moriel to run perfumery workshop next weekend in San Francisco, and launches Etrog Oy de CologneNext weekend in San Francisco is a big one for perfumer lovers. Not only does it see the first Annual Artisan Fragrance Salon event on Sunday 8th, but the day before indie-perfumer Ayala Moriel will be holding a perfume making workshop. Moriel says "If you'd like to dip your toes in the deep water of the art of perfumery, there is no better way to do it!"
The workshop is being held on Saturday, July 7th,4-6:30pm at Alex Sandor's Art Studio, 1650 Bush Street (Between Franklin & Gough), San Francisco, CA.Join us in an afternoon of creativity and perfume making, learn how to sniff, and how to construct a perfume with a classic structure (top, heart, base). This can be a stand alone class, or a teaser to further your studies with Ayala Moriel (she has a full professional natural perfumery training course that spans over 2-4 years and some of her students have began their own natural perfume lines). Ayala's classes are usually held at her Vancouver studio, so this is a great opportunity to get to know her teaching style closer to where you live.
Regular price is $300, but we're offering this class for $150 just to cover the raw material and supplies costs. This will include a beautiful splash/spray bottle that you will be taking home with you, with your own perfume name on it!
To RSVP - call Ayala at (778) 863-0806, or book online here.
Space is limited to 10 people, and is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Ayala Moriel have also recently launched a new fragrance entitled Etrog Oy de Cologne, which is described by Moriel as "a modern twist on a timeless classic: citron zest is paired with pomelo peel to accentuate its subtle floral-citrus aroma, alongside green myrtle and Japanese mint to balance its fruity sweetness. Balsam poplar buds created a honeyed, pulp-like texture alongside Australian lemon myrtle and citron leaves. Ancient olive and incense resins make a lasting impression."
Etrog is available now.
- Video: Ulrich Lang on new fragrance, Lightscape [News from Pitti]
Currently, there are 430 Active Users (57 Members and 373 Guests)
- › LOLITA LEMPICKA AU MASCULIN 1 minute ago
- › Has anyone heard of Ron Marone? 1 minute ago
- › Amouage Grading 1 minute ago
- › After MI, what should my second Creed be? 1 minute ago
- › SOTD: Wednesday, June 19th, 2013 2 minutes ago
- › Lemon Battle 3 minutes ago
- › What are you eating/drinking? 3 minutes ago
- › SotD: Wednesday 19th June, '13 6 minutes ago
- › How to sell on BN - 7 minutes ago
- › spicebomb vs burberry london 9 minutes ago
- › Bentley For Men Intense by Bentley, 2013 by drseid
- › Habit Rouge by Guerlain, 1965 by Ronaldtimmermann
- › Acqua Di Giò Essenza by Giorgio Armani, 2012 by nyguy
- › Indian Night Jasmine by Body Shop, 2012 by IsaIsabella
- › Dark Aoud by Montale, 2011 by seeminglytransparent
- › Set Sail St. Barts For Men by Tommy Bahama, 2007 by marcuslaughter
- › Set Sail Martinique For Men by Tommy Bahama, 2010 by marcuslaughter
- › Bulgari Man Extreme by Bulgari, 2013 by marcuslaughter
- › Lime Sec by Pinaud by marcuslaughter
- › Lilac Vegetal by Pinaud, 1880 by marcuslaughter
- › Aoud by M.Micallef celebrates its Tenth... by Judith Brockless
- › Dueto Parfums release new fragrance, Citiver by Judith Brockless
- › Guerlain ‘Les Parisiennes’... by Judith Brockless
- › Iris Prima: ‘The Spirit of the Ballet. ... by Judith Brockless
- › Pell Wall Releases 1953 Pour Homme and Eau de... by Judith Brockless
- › Serge Lutens by Grant
- › An Interview with Christopher Sheldrake -... by Grant
- › Aedes de Venustas launch Iris Nazarena next... by Grant
- › UK FiFi Award winners 2013 by Grant
- › UK FiFi Awards tonight. by Grant