Hermès extend Cologne Collection
Edited on 5/21/13
- New London-based perfume house, Ex Idolo, launches Thirty-threeEdited on 4/23/13
- Noontide Petals is latest from Andy TauerEdited on 4/15/13
- YS Uzac unveil two new fragrances at Esxence - Interview with...Edited on 4/8/13
- Patricia di Nicolaï previews Amber Oud and Rose Oud | Esxence...Edited on 3/20/13 More ›
Alphabetical Article List
Banana Republic "renew" Classic, M and W fragrances
Banana Republic are introducing new packaging versions of their Classic, W and M fragrances, which "have each been renewed" to capture the modern style of the Banana Republic customer".
"We are excited to celebrate our legacy fragrances with striking new packaging and bottle designs. I was instantly inspired by the clean lines in our apparel collection as well as the crisp scents of the fragrances themselves," says Banana Republic Creative Director & EVP, Simon Kneen. "Classic and W have consistently been our strongest performing fragrances and we are delighted to reintroduce M to complete our iconic fragrance fleet."
Each fragrance, developed by renowned perfumer Jean-Claude Delville, formerly of IFF, is contained in its own signature glass bottle.
Classic is a citrus fragrance and has notes of Grapefruit, Seringa Flower and Ginger Root. The interior of the Classic carton is flooded black and has a bold black cap, "reminiscent of the chic urban couple that originally inspired the top-selling, unisex fragrance in 1995".
The company say of M and W's packaging that "W's new square glass bottle and feminine ivory cap tie back to the timeless, versatile pieces that are consistently part of the Banana Republic womens collection. M's bottle, inspired by the sharp lines of men's suiting, is also a square glass bottle, but boasts a more masculine grey cap and dispenser. "
W's notes include:
Top: Sparkling Citrus, Wet Green Leaves, Pink Grapefruit
Mid: Honeysuckle, White Magnolia, Water Lily
Dry: Amber, Sexy Musk, Blonde Woods
M's notes include:
Top: Lime, Bergamot, Wet Green Leaves
Mid: Lavender, Sage, Violet Leaf
Dry: White Musk, Tonka Bean, Sandalwood LMR
All the fragrances are available in two sizes: 1.7oz/50ml, retailing for $35.00 and 4.2oz/124ml, retailing for $45.00. Classic Body Lotion and Body Wash are both 6.7oz/200 ml and retail for $19.50. All will be available at Banana Republic stores in the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Italy, France, and Japan, as well 21 additional key markets beginning February 1, 2013.
We're unsure as to whether the fragrances have been 'renewed' or just the packaging - the info from the company doesn't make it overly clear. We've emailed them and will update. - The fragrances are the same according to the company : "The fragrance is the same, the packaging is renewed, however; M was not available in stores until the relaunch as it was discontinued earlier this decade"
- New London-based perfume house, Ex Idolo, launches Thirty-three
Currently, there are 484 Active Users (57 Members and 427 Guests)
- › Memoir Man fans: Shower gel coming soon! 26 seconds ago
- › patchouli/vetiver accord 2 minutes ago
- › First post, real vs. fake? 2 minutes ago
- › Which frag should I get rid of? 4 minutes ago
- › SOTD: Friday, May 24th, 2013 4 minutes ago
- › SOTD, Friday May 24th, 2013 10 minutes ago
- › What was the first fragrance you bought after joing basenotes? 11 minutes ago
- › Basenotes Plus 12 minutes ago
- › Soy Candle Throw 15 minutes ago
- › Naomi Goodsir Cuir Velour - thoughts? 16 minutes ago
- › Cuir Velours by Naomi Goodsir, 2012 by iivanita
- › Sa Majesté La Rose by Serge Lutens Les Salons du Palais... by Bal a Versailles
- › Chaleur D'Animale Pour Homme by Animale Parfums, 2000 by SirRaymond
- › Diorissimo by Christian Dior, 1956 by BetsyMeszaros
- › Polo Black by Ralph Lauren, 2005 by vitilsky
- › Armani Code Ultimate by Giorgio Armani, 2012 by thines01
- › Opus IV by Amouage, 2010 by tymanski
- › Charlie Gold by Revlon, 1995 by Shadya
- › Forever And Ever Dior by Christian Dior, 2006 by Shadya
- › Eau De Santal by Floris, 2002 by Marais
- › UK FiFi Award winners 2013 by Grant
- › UK FiFi Awards tonight. by Grant
- › Groups Guidelines by Grant Osborne
- › Buy, Sell, Trade Rules by Grant Osborne
- › Following And Followers by Grant Osborne
- › Search And Advanced Search Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Tagging Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Add A New Item Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Image And Video Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Subscription Tutorial by Grant Osborne