Beauté Prestige International's Elie Saab and JPG Kokorico top FiFi Awards France
Last night in Paris, the Fragrance Foundation's FiFi Award for France were held. Kokorico and Elie Saab, both fragrances by Shiseido's Beauté Prestige International division scooped the awards for Best Fragrance, Best Bottle, and Best Media Campaign, in the masculine and feminine categories.
The other winners were:
- Best store fragrance: Pivoine Flora by L'Occitane / Comme une Évidence Homme Green by Yves Rocher
- Best Mass-market, Clin doeil Passionné Eau Fraîche by Bourjois / Axe Provocation
- Public Choice (chosen by internet voters): Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss by Cacharel / Hugo Just Different
- The Experts Award 2012 (chosen by an expert panel): Orange Sanguine by Atelier Cologne (Ralph Schwieger)
- Best Fragrance of the last twenty years (chosen on the night): Narciso Rodriguez for Her / Terre d'Hermès