Steps launch 'Guilty Pleasure' fragrance, with event in...
Edited on 10/31/12
- Ruth Mastenbroek talks about her first Eau de ParfumEdited on 2/16/11
- A voyage of discovery with Ormonde Jayne's Perfume PortraitsEdited on 9/25/10
- Sakura - A new fragrance for Spring, from Angela Flanders
Alphabetical Article List
Body Shop launch five fair-trade fragrances inspired by different locations
The Body Shop have launched a new range of fragrances inspired by places all over the globe. According to the company, the five fragrances contain 100% organic essences and globally sourced natural extracts. The fragrances contain 100% Community Fair Trade alcohol made from sugar cane obtained from the CADO co-operative in the Cotopaxi province of Ecuador. The fragrances can be worn alone or combined to create a "truly individual scent."
Here are the five fragrances, with notes as given by The Body Shop.
Madagascan Vanilla Flower: "Off the coast of Africa, the fragrance of Madagascan Vanilla Flower travels on a warm, African breeze. An oriental, gourmand delight with notes of amber, frangipani and vanilla from Madagascar."
Japanese Cherry Blossom: "Express your romantic side as you pick Japanese Cherry Blossom in Kyoto. Fruity and floral, with top notes of Fuji apple and Chinese magnolia, alongside real Japanese cherry blossom"
Amazonian Wild Lily: "Discover a lush oasis in the Amazon with Amazonian Wild Lily. Green and fresh, with iris, orchid and papaya alongside white lilies from Brazil."
Indian Night Jasmine: "In India, wrap yourself in Indian Night Jasmine as it blooms under the moon. Spicy and seductive, notes of sandalwood and violet leaf fuse with orange blossom and jasmine from India."
Atlas Mountain Rose "In Morocco, envelop yourself in the scent of hand-picked Atlas Mountain Rose. Amber and musk combine with citrus notes, exotic spices and mountain rose extracts from Morocco."
The five fragrances are available now as eau de toilette, fragrance mist, body lotion, body wash and perfume oil.
- Ruth Mastenbroek talks about her first Eau de Parfum
Currently, there are 665 Active Users (70 Members and 595 Guests)
- › Lipstick of the Day - What ya wearing? 3 minutes ago
- › SOTD, Friday May 24th, 2013 3 minutes ago
- › SOTD: Friday, May 24th, 2013 5 minutes ago
- › What was the first fragrance you bought after joing basenotes? 5 minutes ago
- › New sale... Verasace, Jo Malone, Divine and Blvgari 6 minutes ago
- › Access old blog content? 9 minutes ago
- › Album, EP or Song of the Day - May 2013 9 minutes ago
- › Right click brings up "paste" instead of spell check correction. 9 minutes ago
- › Which frag should I get rid of? 11 minutes ago
- › What to buy in Tokyo? 11 minutes ago
- › Cuir Velours by Naomi Goodsir, 2012 by iivanita
- › Sa Majesté La Rose by Serge Lutens Les Salons du Palais... by Bal a Versailles
- › Chaleur D'Animale Pour Homme by Animale Parfums, 2000 by SirRaymond
- › Diorissimo by Christian Dior, 1956 by BetsyMeszaros
- › Polo Black by Ralph Lauren, 2005 by vitilsky
- › Armani Code Ultimate by Giorgio Armani, 2012 by thines01
- › Opus IV by Amouage, 2010 by tymanski
- › Charlie Gold by Revlon, 1995 by Shadya
- › Forever And Ever Dior by Christian Dior, 2006 by Shadya
- › Eau De Santal by Floris, 2002 by Marais
- › UK FiFi Award winners 2013 by Grant
- › UK FiFi Awards tonight. by Grant
- › Groups Guidelines by Grant Osborne
- › Buy, Sell, Trade Rules by Grant Osborne
- › Following And Followers by Grant Osborne
- › Search And Advanced Search Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Tagging Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Add A New Item Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Image And Video Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Subscription Tutorial by Grant Osborne