Andy Tauer on Tableau de Parfum's Loretta [News from Pitti]
Edited on 9/14/12
- Video Interview with Ray Burns of X-Ray Profumo and information...Edited on 9/13/12
- Nicolaï launch Musc Intense [News from Pitti]Edited on 9/13/12
- Andy Tauer launches two new scents at PittiEdited on 9/26/10
- Steps launch 'Guilty Pleasure' fragrance, with event in...Edited on 10/31/12 More ›
Alphabetical Article List
Carner Barcelona launches Cuirs
Carner Barcelona is a Spanish house which launched last year with two fragrances: Tardes and D600. At the recent Pitti fragrance fair, founder Sara Carner introduced us to these fragrances, and to her latest scent, Cuirs.
D600 was created by Givaudan's Christophe Raynaud and contains notes of Madagascan Black Pepper, Sicilian Bergamot and Grapefruit in the top; the heart features Guatemalan Cardamom, Italian Iris and Egyptian Jasmine Absolut. The dry down includes Virginian Cedar Wood, Madagascan Vanilla Absolut and Vetiver. The fragrance was designed to "capture the urban lifestyle and the Mediterranean spirit of Barcelona"
Tardes, "A tribute to the peace and harmony of a late summer afternoon", was created by perfumer Daniela Andrier of Firmenich. Top notes include Egyptian Geranium, Bulgarian Rose, Rosewood and Almond. Heart notes are Virginian Cedar Wood, Celery and Plum. The base features Venezuelan Tonka Bean, Musk and Heliotrope
Givaudan's Sonia Constant created Carner's newest fragrance, Cuirs. If features Cumin and Saffron in the top, a heart of Violet, Australian Sandal Wood, Texas Cedar Wood, Paraguayan Guaiacum Wood and Indonesian Patchouli. The base consists of Venezuelan Tonka Bean, Cistus Absolute, Musk, Oud Wood, Indian Nagarmotha, Dominican Republic Amyris, Dry Amber and Leather Accord.
Cuir was inspired by Sara Carner's family trade:
An imperfect yet beguiling balance of tobacco smokiness and the singular scent of raw leather.D600 and Tardes are available now. Cuirs will be available from November. Stockists can be found at the Carner website.
Coming from a long line of Spanish leather artisans, Sara Carner has infused Cuirs with the charisma of the long gone artisan ateliers, where pipesmoke filled the air fusing with the smell of freshly tanned leather.
- Video Interview with Ray Burns of X-Ray Profumo and information...
Currently, there are 440 Active Users (60 Members and 380 Guests)
- › Today I Bought: June 2013 1 second ago
- › Halloween Man Smells Awesome 22 seconds ago
- › What have you been wearing most this summer! 6 minutes ago
- › Mindless Alphabet Frag Naming Game ~ PART 5 8 minutes ago
- › What is your "Holy Grail"? 9 minutes ago
- › COTDhow are we caffeinating today? 11 minutes ago
- › Album, EP or Song of the Day - June 2013 12 minutes ago
- › spicebomb vs burberry london 12 minutes ago
- › Latest Movie/DVD you've seen ~ PART 2 14 minutes ago
- › SOTD: Wednesday, June 19th, 2013 14 minutes ago
- › Amber Absolute by Tom Ford, 2007 by Tony T
- › Aventus by Creed, 2010 by quick33
- › Eau De Cartier by Cartier, 2001 by SirRaymond
- › Bentley For Men Intense by Bentley, 2013 by drseid
- › Habit Rouge by Guerlain, 1965 by Ronaldtimmermann
- › Acqua Di Giò Essenza by Giorgio Armani, 2012 by nyguy
- › Indian Night Jasmine by Body Shop, 2012 by IsaIsabella
- › Dark Aoud by Montale, 2011 by seeminglytransparent
- › Set Sail St. Barts For Men by Tommy Bahama, 2007 by marcuslaughter
- › Set Sail Martinique For Men by Tommy Bahama, 2010 by marcuslaughter
- › Aoud by M.Micallef celebrates its Tenth... by Judith Brockless
- › Dueto Parfums release new fragrance, Citiver by Judith Brockless
- › Guerlain ‘Les Parisiennes’... by Judith Brockless
- › Iris Prima: ‘The Spirit of the Ballet. ... by Judith Brockless
- › Pell Wall Releases 1953 Pour Homme and Eau de... by Judith Brockless
- › Serge Lutens by Grant
- › An Interview with Christopher Sheldrake -... by Grant
- › Aedes de Venustas launch Iris Nazarena next... by Grant
- › UK FiFi Award winners 2013 by Grant
- › UK FiFi Awards tonight. by Grant