Coty sign up Katy Perry
Edited on 11/27/12
- Lady Gaga reveals Fame fragrance adEdited on 7/17/12
- Balenciaga announce Florabotanica for FallEdited on 7/1/12
- Lady Gaga Fame fragrance details announced.
Alphabetical Article List
Davidoff Cool Water to Partner National Geographic Society Pristine Seas Programme
Global beauty company Coty Inc. has announced a partnership agreement with the National Geographic Society, announcing that Davidoff Cool Water has become a partner for the Pristine Seas program.
The company statement says: "The ocean covers 72% of the surface of the Earth, but only 1% is protected. National Geographic, through the Pristine Seas Expeditions, seeks to protect some of the last pristine spots of the oceans and to create marine protected areas. The partnership kicks off with an expedition to the Pitcairn Islands (UK territory) in the Pacific Ocean"
The expedition is being led by Dr. Enric Sala, a marine ecologist and National Geographic Explorer-in-Residence.
"I am thrilled to have Davidoff Cool Water on board for our Pristine Seas ocean protection program," said Sala. "No one organization is going to save the ocean alone."
"The Pristine Seas program is an important effort to explore and document the last pristine places in our oceans. Coty and Davidoff Cool Water's support of this project will help us achieve our ultimate goal of protecting the world's oceans," said Terry Garcia, National Geographic's Executive Vice President for Mission Programs.
Michele Scannavini, President of Coty Prestige added: "It is an honour to partner with National Geographic, one of the most respected, renowned and powerful organizations protecting the ocean and the environment. We are happy to have our bestseller, Davidoff Cool Water, a fragrance that initiated the olfactive territory of oceanic freshness, active in ocean protection."
The new face of Davidoff Cool Water is American actor Paul Walker, who said: "My first love, my first passion was the ocean, so I completely relate to the cause of the ocean protection. I am proud to be the face of a legendary fragrance that is willing to be active in the protection of the ocean."
- Lady Gaga reveals Fame fragrance ad
Currently, there are 684 Active Users (66 Members and 618 Guests)
- › I Want People to Know I'm Wearing a Fragrance! 12 seconds ago
- › What are you eating/drinking? 49 seconds ago
- › HELP!! L'Eau D'Issey Issey Miyake from Fragrancenet, Real or fake? 3 minutes ago
- › New - Kilian Musk Oud? 3 minutes ago
- › Cambodian Amber Oud, Etc. Free Shipping! 4 minutes ago
- › Reviews? New Reviews?? How to find them? How to get to write them?... 5 minutes ago
- › Old School SotD's 5 minutes ago
- › Pure Oud, Turtle Vetiver Back, Invasion Barbare--REDUCED 8 minutes ago
- › Agarwood smoke 8 minutes ago
- › SotD: Tuesday 21st May, '13 9 minutes ago
- › Sung Homme by Alfred Sung, 1988 by silentrich
- › Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin by Lolita Lempicka, 2000 by ingcamiloforero
- › Patchouli Patch by L'Artisan Parfumeur, 2002 by Tony T
- › Polo Sport by Ralph Lauren, 1993 by del
- › Dehn Al Oud by Al Rehab by GetRich
- › Oscar De La Renta Pour Lui by Oscar de la Renta, 1981 by Kampus Kop
- › Chocolate Greedy by Montale by del
- › Scent by Theo Fennell, 2007 by JackTwist
- › Black by Kenneth Cole, 2003 by JithB
- › Fleur De Figuier by Molinard, 1999 by The_Cologneist
- › UK FiFi Award winners 2013 by Grant
- › UK FiFi Awards tonight. by Grant
- › Groups Guidelines by Grant Osborne
- › Buy, Sell, Trade Rules by Grant Osborne
- › Following And Followers by Grant Osborne
- › Search And Advanced Search Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Tagging Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Add A New Item Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Image And Video Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Subscription Tutorial by Grant Osborne