Steps launch 'Guilty Pleasure' fragrance, with event in...
Edited on 10/31/12
- Ruth Mastenbroek talks about her first Eau de ParfumEdited on 2/16/11
- A voyage of discovery with Ormonde Jayne's Perfume PortraitsEdited on 9/25/10
- Sakura - A new fragrance for Spring, from Angela Flanders
Alphabetical Article List
Elite models launch four fragrances for Paris, London, New York and RioAfter 40 years of experience in the world of fashion, Elite Models is launching a range of fragrances to reflect the company's global reach. Paris, London, New York and Rio are represented as four fragrances in packaging described as making "a stunning fashion statement".
In a press release the company says of Paris Baby "Inspired by the city of lovers, Paris Baby is a romantic, feminine fragrance with a twist. Beautifully sensual, this delicate, sparkling floral has a certain 'je ne sais quoi' that evokes the renowned Parisian chic." Paris features osmanthus, jasmine, orange blossom, musk, vanilla, patchouli and sandalwood.
London Queen is "a lively, sensual vanilla fragrance built around light floral and addictive fruity notes." Top notes of mandarin, bergamot and raspberry lead into middle notes of plum, jasmine and tiare, before finishing on a drydown of vanilla, benzoin and musk.
New York Muse is an "intense scent, with an urban feel" with top notes of lotus flower, gardenia leaves and blood orange. The middle notes feature red peony, violet and orchid whilst the base consists of vanilla, patchouli and musk
You can "capture the vibrant, celebratory spirit of Rio" with Rio Glam Girl. Top notes of acai berry and starfruit, lead into a heart of peony, jasmine and violet flower, ending on a drydown of sandalwood and palisander wood.
All of the fragrances are presented in rounded glass flacons, with square black caps and the juice is tinted different colours for each scent, in shades from pink to gold.
- Ruth Mastenbroek talks about her first Eau de Parfum
Currently, there are 389 Active Users (47 Members and 342 Guests)
- › Lemon Battle 1 minute ago
- › Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb - Real or Fake?!? 2 minutes ago
- › Cigar or Spirits of the Day 2 minutes ago
- › The Top 5 of --Aw hell, anything you want! 3 minutes ago
- › mousse de saxe 4 minutes ago
- › Answer Every Question With A Question 6 minutes ago
- › Vetiver-phobia 6 minutes ago
- › How to produce Schiff bases (chemical) 7 minutes ago
- › SOTD: Wednesday, June 19th, 2013 9 minutes ago
- › Question-Answer Game Part 6 10 minutes ago
- › Bentley For Men Intense by Bentley, 2013 by drseid
- › Habit Rouge by Guerlain, 1965 by Ronaldtimmermann
- › Acqua Di Giò Essenza by Giorgio Armani, 2012 by nyguy
- › Indian Night Jasmine by Body Shop, 2012 by IsaIsabella
- › Dark Aoud by Montale, 2011 by seeminglytransparent
- › Set Sail St. Barts For Men by Tommy Bahama, 2007 by marcuslaughter
- › Set Sail Martinique For Men by Tommy Bahama, 2010 by marcuslaughter
- › Bulgari Man Extreme by Bulgari, 2013 by marcuslaughter
- › Lime Sec by Pinaud by marcuslaughter
- › Lilac Vegetal by Pinaud, 1880 by marcuslaughter
- › Aoud by M.Micallef celebrates its Tenth... by Judith Brockless
- › Dueto Parfums release new fragrance, Citiver by Judith Brockless
- › Guerlain ‘Les Parisiennes’... by Judith Brockless
- › Iris Prima: ‘The Spirit of the Ballet. ... by Judith Brockless
- › Pell Wall Releases 1953 Pour Homme and Eau de... by Judith Brockless
- › Serge Lutens by Grant
- › An Interview with Christopher Sheldrake -... by Grant
- › Aedes de Venustas launch Iris Nazarena next... by Grant
- › UK FiFi Award winners 2013 by Grant
- › UK FiFi Awards tonight. by Grant