Lady Gaga and Coty in fragrance deal. But it's happening this...
Edited on 9/26/10
- Coty in Lady Gaga fragrance rumoursEdited on 9/26/10
- Danica Patrick to launch fragranceEdited on 2/7/10
- Khloé and Lamar launch Unbreakable Joy for holiday season
Alphabetical Article List
Jennifer Aniston to launch debut fragrance at Harrods on Wednesday
Over a year after fragrance rumours started circulating, Jennifer Aniston launches her debut fragrance next week exclusively at Harrods. The fragrance is inspired by Aniston's memories and was created by perfumers at IFF. I wanted this fragrance to be a personal library of scent memories. For example, my love of night blooming jasmine has lasted a lifetime. Growing up in California, I distinctly remember the scent of the jasmine on summer evenings, says Aniston.
The fragrance has top notes of citrus grove and rose water, middle notes of blooming jasmine, violets and Amazon lily; and finally, base notes include a sensual musk, golden amber and sandalwood.
Leon Falic of licensee, Falic Group said Jennifer showed clear vision for the fragrance from the outset. Her references evoke her love of the natural world and the fragrance celebrates her as an intelligent, natural beauty whose strength and elegance are unparalleled. It was a pleasure to work with her on this beautiful fragrance,
The bottle was created by David Lipman and is said to reference "the flow of a Frank Gehry building combined with the fluidity and organic form of a cresting wave."
Translating Jennifers vision and her life into one of the most sensory experiences
is a wonderful project. Her clarity and passions lend themselves so naturally to a fragrance. I think together we have created something unique and intoxicating that is truly impactful, said David Lipman.
The fragrance is supported by a campaign created by David Lipman and shot by Mario Sorrenti.
Jennifer Anistons debut fragrance will launch exclusively in Harrods and on harrods.com on Wednesday 21st July 2010. The launch coincides with the promotion of Jennifers latest film, The Switch, in which she both produces and stars.
Previous reports have stated that the fragrances name would be Lolavie, and have shown the name printed on the bottle. The information we have received makes no mention of this name either in the promotional literature, nor on the bottle itself. Basenotes is unsure whether the name has been dropped, or will only be used in some markets, but if we find out we will report back.
The fragrance will be released in three sizes 30ml - £23, 50ml - £29 and 85ml - £36.
- Coty in Lady Gaga fragrance rumours
Currently, there are 502 Active Users (36 Members and 466 Guests)
- › Which frangaces bring images of youth... 1 minute ago
- › The New Ralph Lauren Polo Red smells... 3 minutes ago
- › Chergui - juice now green (photos attached)!!! 19 minutes ago
- › Drake song from upcoming album entitled "Tuscan Leather" 20 minutes ago
- › Fleur Du Male for warm weather nights? 21 minutes ago
- › Examples of a "synthetic" or "cloying" perfume 24 minutes ago
- › Do you find with MOST fragrances, touch-ups are needed ? And if... 32 minutes ago
- › Favorite orange based cologne? 33 minutes ago
- › John Varvatos Platinum Edition - ? 37 minutes ago
- › Are old/young man fragrances really determined by age, or is it... 39 minutes ago
- › Terre D'Hermès Parfum by Hermès, 2009 by Gary F
- › Rochas Man by Rochas, 1999 by Gary F
- › L'Instant De Guerlain Pour Homme by Guerlain, 2004 by Gary F
- › Horizon by Guy Laroche, 1993 by Gary F
- › Fahrenheit by Christian Dior, 1988 by Gary F
- › Égoïste / L'Égoïste by Chanel, 1990 by Gary F
- › Drakkar Noir by Guy Laroche, 1982 by Gary F
- › Déclaration by Cartier, 1998 by Gary F
- › Coromandel by Chanel, 2007 by Gary F
- › Aramis by Aramis, 1965 by Gary F
- › Aoud by M.Micallef celebrates its Tenth... by Judith Brockless
- › Dueto Parfums release new fragrance, Citiver by Judith Brockless
- › Guerlain ‘Les Parisiennes’... by Judith Brockless
- › Iris Prima: ‘The Spirit of the Ballet. ... by Judith Brockless
- › Pell Wall Releases 1953 Pour Homme and Eau de... by Judith Brockless
- › Serge Lutens by Grant
- › An Interview with Christopher Sheldrake -... by Grant
- › Aedes de Venustas launch Iris Nazarena next... by Grant
- › UK FiFi Award winners 2013 by Grant
- › UK FiFi Awards tonight. by Grant