Just Cavalli Grows Teeth - The London Launch Of Just
Edited on 3/4/13
- Steps launch 'Guilty Pleasure' fragrance, with event in...Edited on 10/31/12
- Profumo's Tawaf: How you can help crowd source the campaign...Edited on 7/12/12
- An interview with Nathalie Helloin Kamel of Parfums Issey Miyake :...Edited on 6/26/12
- Ruth Mastenbroek talks about her first Eau de ParfumEdited on 2/16/11 More ›
- topicNew Products
Alphabetical Article List
L'Artisan adds to Grasse Collection with new candles and Caligna Eau de ParfumLast year L'Artisan Parfumeur launched the Grasse Collection, which consisted of scented gloves and two candles (L'Automne and L'Hiver). The company have increased the range to include two new candles (Le Printempts and L'Été) created by perfumer Vincent Schaller, and a new Eau de Parfum, Caligna, which was created by Dora Baghriche-Arnaud.
The two new candles in the Grasse Collection are inspired by Grasse in the spring and summer. Le Primtemps (spring) has notes of laurel, rosemary, lentisk, thyme and star anise; while L'Été (summer) contains neroli, lemon, honey and lots of jasmine.
The Eau de Parfum, Caligna, was named after the Provençal word meaning to 'court' or 'flirt'. It uses ingredients from the area, such as clary sage. Bagriche-Arnaud also uses a 'Jasmine marmalade' accord in the base, which was inspired by a dessert she had enjoyed at a restaurant in the region.
Other notes in the fragrance include fig, lentisk, pine needles and oak chips.
The images used in point of sale and communication marketing for the Caligna announce a departure from L'Artisan's usual illustrated images. The company, going forward, aim to use photography - and in this case have used an image of dancer, Gudrun Ghesquière, shot by American photographer Michael James O'Brien.
Caligna is available from April as 100ml Eau de Parfum. The two candles are available from March as 200g (60 hours burn time) and 1.5kg (100 hours burn time)
- Steps launch 'Guilty Pleasure' fragrance, with event in...
Currently, there are 615 Active Users (57 Members and 558 Guests)
- › opportunity and Florida is a huge 38 seconds ago
- › Wise Sayings Of The Day 5 minutes ago
- › VIdeos Posted Truncated On Right Side Because Of a 1/3 Screen... 6 minutes ago
- › Request for all members: Type in your location on your profile so... 17 minutes ago
- › Bond 9 Amber or Opus vi which one 22 minutes ago
- › Essenza-nobile.de problems 24 minutes ago
- › Access old blog content? 25 minutes ago
- › [US pref] Diptyque, VC&A, Mugler, etc for sale 26 minutes ago
- › Recently added fragrances have disappeared from the directory 26 minutes ago
- › Some Fragrances for Swap - UK Only 26 minutes ago
- › Bois Des Îles by Chanel, 1926 by demcav
- › Bal D'Afrique by Byredo, 2009 by Justin Case
- › Orange Sanguine by Atelier Cologne, 2010 by Justin Case
- › Palermo by Byredo, 2010 by Justin Case
- › Fuel For Life Pour Homme by Diesel, 2007 by OCNBreeze7
- › Light Blue Pour Homme Living Stromboli by Dolce & Gabbana, 2012 by OCNBreeze7
- › Polo Blue Sport by Ralph Lauren, 2012 by OCNBreeze7
- › Kiki by Vero Profumo, 2008 by iodine
- › CK One Summer 2012 by Calvin Klein, 2012 by OCNBreeze7
- › Djhenné by Parfumerie Generale, 2012 by tymanski
- › UK FiFi Award winners 2013 by Grant
- › UK FiFi Awards tonight. by Grant
- › Groups Guidelines by Grant Osborne
- › Buy, Sell, Trade Rules by Grant Osborne
- › Following And Followers by Grant Osborne
- › Search And Advanced Search Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Tagging Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Add A New Item Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Image And Video Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Subscription Tutorial by Grant Osborne