A voyage of discovery with Ormonde Jayne's Perfume Portraits
Edited on 9/25/10
- Ormonde Jayne goes for gold: Launches scented dusting powder made...Edited on 9/25/10
- Just Cavalli Grows Teeth - The London Launch Of JustEdited on 3/4/13
- Steps launch 'Guilty Pleasure' fragrance, with event in...Edited on 10/31/12
- Profumo's Tawaf: How you can help crowd source the campaign...Edited on 7/12/12 More ›
Alphabetical Article List
Loewe launch La Colección, exclusively at HarrodsSpanish company, Loewe, were in London yesterday to promote their new collection of fragrances to the press. La Colección by Loewe is "an exquisite collection of four fragrances created to reflect the elegant luxury of the house of Loewe.". The new range is exclusive to Harrods for six months.
The four fragrances were created by Loewes in-house perfumer, Emilio Valeros. Each scent has been designed to relate to values deeply rooted in Loewes personality, defining its identity as a brand. Passion, Sensuality, Desire and Eternity.
Loewe 1 : PassionThe first fragrance reflects energy, strength, its a daring bet! To keep it related to the Spanish heritage of the brand, it communicates the need to live always with passion.Essence of Spanish culture, which is at the same time a mix of many others. Smell of Spanish land trail of surprise and emotion A hint of Spanish country.Includes notes of Bulgarian rose, Orange blossom and Mysore sandalwood.
Loewe 2 : SensualityThe desire of finding the perfect match, to seek the perfect lover. This perfume wants to keep the sensation of that instant when a person is able to make time stop. That deep feeling kept in the memory for ever.Features notes of Purple Redcurrant, Calabria Lemon, Egyptian Jasmine and Mysore sandalwood.
Loewe 3 : DesireDesire captivates people, dominates, makes flyDesire demands life, pleasure and dreams.With notes of Bergamot, Iris from Florence, and Atlas Cedar.
It is the inevitable need of moving forward, going beyond and discovering.
Loewe 4 : Eternity
Absolute and perfect possession of something endless, with no beginning and no end, immutable and boundless. Just like the immensity of a work of art or the infinity of a poem, this fragrance is a tiny paradise of intact essence.
Includes notes of Ylang-Ylang from Comores, Jasmine from Grasse and Vanilla Absolute.
The bottle of the fragrances was inspired by the bottle of the perfume L2, created in 1978 by Vicente Vela. An Art Deco-style bottle featuring subtle, clean, crystalline edges
Loewe say:"Only high quality glass is used during the handcrafted process of creation. Both the cap and the bottle are hand-flamed, polished and carved, giving as a result an exclusive piece of great artistic value. Each bottle, crafted one by one, is a jewel longing to be contemplated, touched, felt admired. And in its interior, exquisite spilled sensations inviting you to lose yourself slowly "The box was designed by the creative director of Loewe, Stuart Vevers."A luxury vertical shape that contributes to enhance the perfume, so that once it has been opened, the bottle stands out in the centre.As well as the individual fragrances, they are also available together in a Vanity Case (see top picture) in Loewes Suede-Gold collection.
The golden exterior echoes the tonality of the fragrances themselves, creating an extremely consistent and elegant whole. This golden tone combines and contrasts with the black of the inside and the exquisite ribbon of the closure. ""Loewe´s Suede-Gold collection began in 1975, and soon became one of the Loewe icons.La Colección is exclusive to the Perfumery at Harrods and each fragrance is priced at £250. The Vanity Case is priced at £3500.
The suede-gold collection finds its inspiration in the Spanish countryside; its colours, its brightness, its greatness and its contrasts; without forgetting about the countrys handicrafts - nails and studs decorating some typical doors of Spanish villages.
This Vanity Case is the best reflection of Loewe´s savoir-faire since it has always been present in its history; it is easily recognizable in the nowadays representative suede-gold materials; perfectly combining the modernity of this vanity case with the tradition of the Suede-Gold collection."
- Ormonde Jayne goes for gold: Launches scented dusting powder made...
Currently, there are 556 Active Users (65 Members and 491 Guests)
- › Luckyscent: Buying something new. 29 seconds ago
- › What are you eating/drinking? 3 minutes ago
- › Album, EP or Song of the Day - May 2013 3 minutes ago
- › Platinum egoiste got stolen - replacement? 4 minutes ago
- › Perfume Shops: What to expect? 5 minutes ago
- › Cereus No. 7 on the CHEAP!!! 13 minutes ago
- › If you could only have 3 scents it would be.... 14 minutes ago
- › MFK Oud Cashmere & Oud Velvet (Just Wow...) 18 minutes ago
- › Who created Miss Balmain? 22 minutes ago
- › Next steps.. [23 May Update] 25 minutes ago
- › Chaleur D'Animale Pour Homme by Animale Parfums, 2000 by SirRaymond
- › Diorissimo by Christian Dior, 1956 by BetsyMeszaros
- › Polo Black by Ralph Lauren, 2005 by vitilsky
- › Armani Code Ultimate by Giorgio Armani, 2012 by thines01
- › Opus IV by Amouage, 2010 by tymanski
- › Charlie Gold by Revlon, 1995 by Shadya
- › Forever And Ever Dior by Christian Dior, 2006 by Shadya
- › Eau De Santal by Floris, 2002 by Marais
- › Vanilla & Cedarwood by Kiehl's, 2012 by BabyWoodRose
- › Habit Rouge by Guerlain, 1965 by dofa91
- › UK FiFi Award winners 2013 by Grant
- › UK FiFi Awards tonight. by Grant
- › Groups Guidelines by Grant Osborne
- › Buy, Sell, Trade Rules by Grant Osborne
- › Following And Followers by Grant Osborne
- › Search And Advanced Search Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Tagging Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Add A New Item Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Image And Video Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Subscription Tutorial by Grant Osborne