Me and Jasina - Overdosing with Singapore's darling
Edited on 12/29/09
- Wearing whatever I damn well pleaseEdited on 12/29/09
- La Collection Revisited or My Dad's HouseEdited on 12/29/09
- When is it simply too much?
Alphabetical Article List
Man Almost Blinded by Beleaf
OSAKA, JAPAN - A trip to the Body Shop proved near fatal for one American man on Tuesday when a bottle of their Beleaf fragrance sprayed sideways into the right eye of Marlen Harrison, an American who claims to be a university professor. Harrison, a self-described fragrance addict whose sole purpose for entering The Body Shop was to get a quick fix before heading uptown to Hermes for some designer shit was caught by surprise when after depressing the sprayer on the small green bottle, was hit in the pupil by a renegade stream of alcohol-based eau de toilette. The pain was immediate and shocking, said Harrison, I mean, after all these years of doing this - and Ive done it everywhere I couldnt believe I had actually gotten hit. Still, I took it like a man. Eye witnesses said that Harrison put his hand over his eye and began to cry. He put the bottle back on the shelf saying words I couldnt understand, and then began to jump around, reported Kaori Wakai, Body Shop employee, I guess he was in pain. His friend was laughing at him. He said a word I cannot repeat and then ran out of the store.
Harrison was seen running through the shopping arcade screaming obscenities before entering the restroom. One eye witness said that she saw him enter the ladys restroom first, I guess he made a mistake. He was only in there for a moment before walking back out and going into the mens room. Harrison vehemently denies this.
The experience became more traumatic as moments passed. While at the sink in the restroom, Harrison was unable to turn on the faucet, I kept waving my hands underneath the damn thing hoping for some cold water, but nothing. Then I pounded on it. You know, my eye was really hurting and I could only see out of my left eye. I wasnt thinking properly. I mean, most faucets in Japan are motion-activated! Masaki Matsushima of Kyoto was in the restroom at the time and had this to say, This crazy gaijin kept pounding on the tap and yelling. Of course I was frightened! I could see he wasnt very intelligent and needed help. He was probably American. I risked my life by walking over to the sink and pointing to the faucet knob. He didnt even say thank you. Harrison then proceeded to place his head under the faucet, only to be met by hot water. The pain was unbearable, remarked Harrison, I just needed a little cold water to flush the bergamot, fig and musk out of my eye.
Innocent bystanders were given a shock at the sight of Harrison emerging from the restroom. It was like a monster, offered a witness who wished to remain anonymous, I mean it was hideous. It had water all over its bald head and one eye was red and larger than the other. I grabbed my little girl and told her to run! Harrison explained that there were no paper towels available in the restroom, So there I am, with one eye inflamed and red, tears streaming down my face I wasnt crying, it was justautomatic and my face and head all wet from being under the faucet. I was mortified. Scarred for life. Harrison declined offers of being accompanied to the local emergency room.
The perpetrator, a 50ml tester bottle of eau de toilette was unavailable to comment.
- Wearing whatever I damn well please
Currently, there are 648 Active Users (55 Members and 593 Guests)
- › Guess whichFragrance... 43 seconds ago
- › New Huddler site 49 seconds ago
- › Guess what fragrance this is. 1 minute ago
- › Creamsicle Quest 1 minute ago
- › Help w next purchase for summer 1 minute ago
- › Free to a good home 4 minutes ago
- › Designer "Type" Scents from The Fragrance Shop: Anybody Have... 5 minutes ago
- › SotD: Tuesday 21st May, '13 6 minutes ago
- › SOTD: Tuesday, May 21st, 2013 8 minutes ago
- › The fragrances that were popular in your high school and college days 12 minutes ago
- › Scent by Theo Fennell, 2007 by JackTwist
- › Black by Kenneth Cole, 2003 by JithB
- › Fleur De Figuier by Molinard, 1999 by The_Cologneist
- › Terre D'Hermès by Hermès, 2006 by anthonyrj
- › A*Men Pure Shot by Thierry Mugler, 2012 by silentrich
- › Burberry For Men by Burberry, 1995 by rbaker
- › L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme Sport by Issey Miyake, 2012 by silentrich
- › Hugo Energise by Hugo Boss, 2005 by FranktheTank
- › Guess Suede by Guess, 2007 by FranktheTank
- › Lancetti Uomo by Lancetti, 1985 by Boge
- › UK FiFi Award winners 2013 by Grant
- › UK FiFi Awards tonight. by Grant
- › Groups Guidelines by Grant Osborne
- › Buy, Sell, Trade Rules by Grant Osborne
- › Following And Followers by Grant Osborne
- › Search And Advanced Search Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Tagging Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Add A New Item Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Image And Video Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Subscription Tutorial by Grant Osborne