Meaning Making in Artistic Perfumery - Lecture by Dr Claus Noppeney...
Edited on 3/29/12
- Neela Vermeire previews Ashoka at Esxence 2013Edited on 3/23/13
- Popup Paris : A diamond is hidden in every fifty candles | Esxence...Edited on 3/31/12
- Eight & Bob - a fragrance for JFK and his friends | Esxence News
- topicEsxence Milano 2012
Alphabetical Article List
Mark Buxton relaunches perfume line and shows three new scents | Esxence News
Mark Buxton, the perfumer behind Le Labo Vetiver 46, Cartier Pasha and many Comme des Garçons fragrances, has relaunched his fragrance line. Buxton originally released a line of perfumes in 2009 in partnership with another company, but this time he is going it alone. The relaunched collection includes two previous fragrances: Black Angel and Wood & Absinth; and three new fragrances: Devil in Disguise, Sexual Healing and Sleeping with Ghosts.
The fragrance packaging has been redeveloped: they are now housed in glass bottles with silver lids, and bright neon green labelling.
The new fragrances are:
Devil in Disguise, which has notes of rhubarb leaves, ginger, magnolia, neroli, patchouli, vetiver and musk. The scent is described as "The Divine Wind of Danger"
Sexual Healing: davana, blackcurrant buds, elderberry absolute, osmanthus, cistus and castoreum. "An addictive fusion between man and woman"
Sleeping with Ghosts has notes of tagete, quince, peony, leather, vetiver and vanilla. "Fantasy of extreme tenderness"
Will we report news of availability once stockists have been confirmed.
- Neela Vermeire previews Ashoka at Esxence 2013
Currently, there are 435 Active Users (59 Members and 376 Guests)
- › Fragrance for a first date, same-sex edition 21 seconds ago
- › Mindless Alphabet Frag Naming Game ~ PART 5 4 minutes ago
- › SOTD: Wednesday, June 19th, 2013 5 minutes ago
- › SotD: Wednesday 19th June, '13 5 minutes ago
- › Inexpensive Vetiver to buy? 6 minutes ago
- › How to get rid of dark circles under your eyes? 9 minutes ago
- › Latest Movie/DVD you've seen ~ PART 2 11 minutes ago
- › Wise Sayings Of The Day 13 minutes ago
- › What are you eating/drinking? 13 minutes ago
- › mousse de saxe 13 minutes ago
- › Bentley For Men Intense by Bentley, 2013 by drseid
- › Habit Rouge by Guerlain, 1965 by Ronaldtimmermann
- › Acqua Di Giò Essenza by Giorgio Armani, 2012 by nyguy
- › Indian Night Jasmine by Body Shop, 2012 by IsaIsabella
- › Dark Aoud by Montale, 2011 by seeminglytransparent
- › Set Sail St. Barts For Men by Tommy Bahama, 2007 by marcuslaughter
- › Set Sail Martinique For Men by Tommy Bahama, 2010 by marcuslaughter
- › Bulgari Man Extreme by Bulgari, 2013 by marcuslaughter
- › Lime Sec by Pinaud by marcuslaughter
- › Lilac Vegetal by Pinaud, 1880 by marcuslaughter
- › Aoud by M.Micallef celebrates its Tenth... by Judith Brockless
- › Dueto Parfums release new fragrance, Citiver by Judith Brockless
- › Guerlain ‘Les Parisiennes’... by Judith Brockless
- › Iris Prima: ‘The Spirit of the Ballet. ... by Judith Brockless
- › Pell Wall Releases 1953 Pour Homme and Eau de... by Judith Brockless
- › Serge Lutens by Grant
- › An Interview with Christopher Sheldrake -... by Grant
- › Aedes de Venustas launch Iris Nazarena next... by Grant
- › UK FiFi Award winners 2013 by Grant
- › UK FiFi Awards tonight. by Grant