New House: United Scents of America
Edited on 3/6/12
- New fragrance range: The Jane Packer CollectionEdited on 9/25/10
- Hermès extend Cologne CollectionEdited on 5/21/13
- New London-based perfume house, Ex Idolo, launches Thirty-three
Alphabetical Article List
New Fragrances: Bond No. 9 to launch 'I Love NY for Earth Day' and 'I Love NY for Mothers'
New York's Bond No.9 are adding two new fragrances to their 'I Love NY' collection. I Love NY for Earth Day is housed in a green bottle and celebrates Earth Day (22 April); and I Love New York for Mothers is in a pink bottle and celebrates mothers.
The company say:
I ♥ NY for Earth Day
Like the environmental movement itself, I LOVE NEW YORK for Earth Day is rich in youthful vivaciousness and hope. And like New York, this lush green tuberose is also sophisticated and assured. Its wakeup opening notes, sprightly tangerine and orange flower water, blended with more tropical orchid, segue into the heart of the scent: a stunning floral composed of intoxicating tuberose, lily of the valley, and orris. Base notes of durable musk, amber, oakmoss, and sandalwood sustain this heady bouquet.
I ♥ NY for MothersNew York holds an appeal for every variety of mother: The old-fashioned mom has a state-ful of tea rooms to choose from, as well as hat shops, shoe shops galore, and, in Manhattan, charming hansom cabs and bicycle rickshaw rides. Or is the mother you have in mind a high- octane careerist? For her, New York State has an abundance of great spas, Power Pilates classes, and 7 a.m. hair-styling appointments to ease out the kinks. But what about the hipster mother? For her, New York State offers culinary learning centers in the Hudson Valley and Finger Lakes, jazz festivals in Syracuse and Rochester, and all of Williamsburg, Brooklyn.Both fragrances are available as Eau de Parfum in 100ml for $175 and 50ml for $105. They will be sold at Bond No. 9s five New York stores, Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom and bondno9.com.
I LOVE NEW YORK for Mothers is a soft yet focused freesia-laden floral. Gentle freesia, in fact, is one of its introductory top notes, partnered with tangy, wakeup tangerine. Then comes the simultaneously enticing and soothing heart of the scent: heady, tropical jasmine sambac, blended with enchanting lily. The deeper, darker base notes, which sustain the allover fragrance, are those classicsamber, musk, and sandalwood.
Earth Day is available from 1st April, and Mothers is available one month later on 1st May 2012.
- New fragrance range: The Jane Packer Collection
Currently, there are 636 Active Users (70 Members and 566 Guests)
- › Ralph Lauren Chaps 2 minutes ago
- › Who prefers the "old" Basenotes website set up?? 4 minutes ago
- › What shall I buy? 4 minutes ago
- › Is Just One Fragrance House Enough? 6 minutes ago
- › Sexy masculine perfume for pic-up clubbing 7 minutes ago
- › What are you eating/drinking? 8 minutes ago
- › Luckyscent: Buying something new. 9 minutes ago
- › Got an extra Creed cap? 9 minutes ago
- › Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Vol. 3 15 minutes ago
- › Old School SotD's 20 minutes ago
- › Sumatera by Coquillete Paris, 2012 by iodine
- › Laurhum by O'Driù, 2012 by dvdlpznyc
- › Cuir Velours by Naomi Goodsir, 2012 by iivanita
- › Sa Majesté La Rose by Serge Lutens Les Salons du Palais... by Bal a Versailles
- › Chaleur D'Animale Pour Homme by Animale Parfums, 2000 by SirRaymond
- › Diorissimo by Christian Dior, 1956 by BetsyMeszaros
- › Polo Black by Ralph Lauren, 2005 by vitilsky
- › Armani Code Ultimate by Giorgio Armani, 2012 by thines01
- › Opus IV by Amouage, 2010 by tymanski
- › Charlie Gold by Revlon, 1995 by Shadya
- › UK FiFi Award winners 2013 by Grant
- › UK FiFi Awards tonight. by Grant
- › Groups Guidelines by Grant Osborne
- › Buy, Sell, Trade Rules by Grant Osborne
- › Following And Followers by Grant Osborne
- › Search And Advanced Search Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Tagging Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Add A New Item Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Image And Video Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Subscription Tutorial by Grant Osborne