IFF's Loc Dong and Jean-Marc Chaillan create Taylor...
Edited on 7/17/12
- Khloé and Lamar launch Unbreakable Joy for holiday seasonEdited on 11/14/12
- Avon to offer preview of new Fergie fragranceEdited on 1/22/13
- American Idol winner Jordin Sparks has Ambition for second fragranceEdited on 10/19/12
- Shut Uuuup! "TOWIE" star Amy Childs to launch...Edited on 7/10/12 More ›
Alphabetical Article List
Nicki Minaj's fragrance Pink Friday to feature pink 'wig'
Pink Friday the first fragrance by singer Nicki Minaj is to debut later this month. The fragrance was previously in development with Give Back brands, but the Nicki Minaj license was acquired (along with Justin Bieber's) by Elizabeth Arden earlier this year.
The fragrance, created by Firmenich, contains notes of Star fruit, Italian mandarin, Boysenberry, Lotus flower, Jasmine, Vanilla, Caramelised pear, Musks and Wood notes.
The bottle is in the shape of Minaj, and features a pink 'wig'. Minaj told WWD that in meetings with Arden Inc, she said "Theres nothing more synonymous with Nicki Minaj than a pink wig. If I could get that on the bottle, that would really make me feel like this fragrance is a part of me my history and my future."
The fragrance will be available at the end of September at selected department stores in Canada and the US. Pink Friday is sold as 50ml and 100ml Eau de Parfum, with Body Lotion and Hair Mist.
- Khloé and Lamar launch Unbreakable Joy for holiday season
Currently, there are 385 Active Users (42 Members and 343 Guests)
- › Winter/Fall scent for college student 7 minutes ago
- › Next niche: Back to Black or New Haarlem? 13 minutes ago
- › SOTD: Tuesday, June 18th, 2013 14 minutes ago
- › Quick! Give Me Designer Sample Recommendations! 16 minutes ago
- › Dior Homme and Dior Homme Intense are almost the same Fragrance 21 minutes ago
- › Agarwood oil thread. 21 minutes ago
- › SOTD: Monday, June 17th, 2013 26 minutes ago
- › Looking to buy Invasion barbare. Anyone know where to buy? 30 minutes ago
- › Adding to my collection 31 minutes ago
- › Vintage Quorum 49 minutes ago
- › Bulgari Black by Bulgari, 1998 by Birdboy48
- › Terre D'Hermès by Hermès, 2006 by gmstrack
- › No. 19 Poudré by Chanel, 2011 by gmstrack
- › Liquid Night by A Lab on Fire, 2012 by Buysblind
- › Royall Lyme by Royall Lyme of Bermuda, 1957 by delborrell
- › The Baron by LTL, 1965 by SirScent
- › Royall Rugby by Royall Lyme of Bermuda, 2011 by delborrell
- › Bugatti Homme by Etorre Bugatti, 2005 by Andre Moreau
- › Ambra Nera by Farmacia SS. Annunziata by alfarom
- › Number 3 / Le 3me Homme / The Third Man by Caron, 1985 by rbaker
- › Aoud by M.Micallef celebrates its Tenth... by Judith Brockless
- › Dueto Parfums release new fragrance, Citiver by Judith Brockless
- › Guerlain ‘Les Parisiennes’... by Judith Brockless
- › Iris Prima: ‘The Spirit of the Ballet. ... by Judith Brockless
- › Pell Wall Releases 1953 Pour Homme and Eau de... by Judith Brockless
- › Serge Lutens by Grant
- › An Interview with Christopher Sheldrake -... by Grant
- › Aedes de Venustas launch Iris Nazarena next... by Grant
- › UK FiFi Award winners 2013 by Grant
- › UK FiFi Awards tonight. by Grant