Just Cavalli Grows Teeth - The London Launch Of Just
Edited on 3/4/13
- Steps launch 'Guilty Pleasure' fragrance, with event in...Edited on 10/31/12
- Profumo's Tawaf: How you can help crowd source the campaign...Edited on 7/12/12
- An interview with Nathalie Helloin Kamel of Parfums Issey Miyake :...Edited on 6/26/12
- Ruth Mastenbroek talks about her first Eau de ParfumEdited on 2/16/11 More ›
- topicNew Products
Alphabetical Article List
Scent Bar launch range of Body Products for TargetL.A.'s Scent Bar, who you may know as its online alter-ego of Lucky Scent, has launched a range of four bath and body products under its own brand, which will be launched at Target.
Our focus was on creating truly wearable scents wrapped in great body products she could use every day all at a great price. For years weve helped women discover fragrances they fall in love with, and were thrilled to bring that boutique experience to Targets specialty bath department said Scent Bar co-owner Adam Eastwood.
The range launches with four custom-designed fragrances, each scent includes a body wash, body lotion, body mist and a shea intense body butter. Each range of sheer-scented products is designed for everyday layering, so you can customize the intensity of your favorite scent, while leaving your skin beautifully quenched and luxuriously fragranced.
The four fragrances are:
- Blush "That playful glance. A new romance. Blush is a toast to the modern flirt, fragranced with notes of sugared peony, cassis and pink champagne."
- Cabana "Your private beach. A tropical breeze. Cabana invites you on the ultimate escape, fragranced with notes of coconut, Tahitian vanilla and papaya."
- Forbidden "A midnight kiss. Your secret wish. Forbidden is an ode to seduction, fragranced with notes of ruby pomegranate, blackberry and amber."
- Sunswept "Summer bliss. A citrus twist. Sunswept captures the joy of a sunny day, fragranced with notes of Sicilian orange, sheer lemon and bergamot."
- Steps launch 'Guilty Pleasure' fragrance, with event in...
Currently, there are 603 Active Users (52 Members and 551 Guests)
- › Wondering what's happening to Basenotes? The closest thing to an... 1 minute ago
- › Longevity in sport fragrances 2 minutes ago
- › Lilydirect's got Amouages and Serge Lutens for dirt cheap 3 minutes ago
- › What was your first scent? 3 minutes ago
- › Azzaro pour homme VS Paco Rabanne pour homme 4 minutes ago
- › Scents of seduction and magnetizm 7 minutes ago
- › Which scent gets you the most female compliments? 8 minutes ago
- › Damn you, Michael Kors for Men.... 9 minutes ago
- › Black shoe polishing liquid added to pure oud oil 10 minutes ago
- › The Top 5 of --Aw hell, anything you want! 11 minutes ago
- › Hanae Mori (new / Butterfly) by Hanae Mori, 1995 by mariana
- › Venezia Uomo by Laura Biagiotti, 1995 by drseid
- › Iris Silver Mist by Serge Lutens Les Salons du Palais Royal... by rbaker
- › Gentlemen Only by Givenchy, 2013 by rbaker
- › Bandit by Robert Piguet, 1944 by rbaker
- › Goldy by Hayari Parfums, 2012 by beauty4beyond
- › Broderie by Hayari Parfums, 2012 by beauty4beyond
- › Old Spice by Procter & Gamble, 1937 by PerfumeCollector
- › Memoirs Of A Trespasser by Imaginary Authors by BradW
- › James Bond 007 Ocean Royale by James Bond, 2013 by Zgb
- › UK FiFi Award winners 2013 by Grant
- › UK FiFi Awards tonight. by Grant
- › Groups Guidelines by Grant Osborne
- › Buy, Sell, Trade Rules by Grant Osborne
- › Following And Followers by Grant Osborne
- › Search And Advanced Search Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Tagging Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Add A New Item Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Image And Video Tutorial by Grant Osborne
- › Subscription Tutorial by Grant Osborne