An interview with Nathalie Helloin Kamel of Parfums Issey Miyake :...
Edited on 6/26/12
- Bleu de Chanel : Plus interview with perfumer Jacques Polge [video]Edited on 8/22/10
- Hermès extend Cologne CollectionEdited on 5/21/13
- Ferragamo to launch Acqua Essenziale in MayEdited on 4/23/13
- New London-based perfume house, Ex Idolo, launches Thirty-threeEdited on 4/23/13 More ›
Alphabetical Article List
Wolfgang Joop offers 'Free Spirited' fragrance, Freigeist
Coty Inc and Joop are launching their second fragrance in the Wolfgang Joop collection - Freigeist, which translates into English as Free Spirit*. The fragrance is set to launch in February in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, and was announced in Berlin last November.
Freigeist was developed by perfumers, Sophie Labbé and Alienor Massenet from International Flavors & Fragrances. The scent contains notes of gin, jasmine, leather and mahogany.
The bottle is of the same design as the original Wolfgang Joop fragrance, designed by Lutz Hermann, but is blue in color.
Freigeist is available from February 2010, as Eau de Toilette 50ml,Eau de Toilette 90ml, After Shave Splash 90ml, Hair & Body Shampoo 200ml, Deodorant Stick 75ml.
* originally we had this translated as Free Thinker, but have been informed in the comments by asingleman that Free Spirit is closer.
- Bleu de Chanel : Plus interview with perfumer Jacques Polge [video]
Currently, there are 373 Active Users (39 Members and 334 Guests)
- › Post a Picture of Your Scents - Edition VI 2 minutes ago
- › Anyone try Onlineshoppingx.com? 5 minutes ago
- › What is the difference between cloying and synthetic? 19 minutes ago
- › Winter/Fall scent for college student 26 minutes ago
- › Next niche: Back to Black or New Haarlem? 33 minutes ago
- › SOTD: Tuesday, June 18th, 2013 34 minutes ago
- › Quick! Give Me Designer Sample Recommendations! 36 minutes ago
- › Dior Homme and Dior Homme Intense are almost the same Fragrance 40 minutes ago
- › Agarwood oil thread. 41 minutes ago
- › SOTD: Monday, June 17th, 2013 46 minutes ago
- › Bois Du Portugal by Creed, 1987 by vishwapa
- › Bulgari Black by Bulgari, 1998 by Birdboy48
- › Terre D'Hermès by Hermès, 2006 by gmstrack
- › No. 19 Poudré by Chanel, 2011 by gmstrack
- › Liquid Night by A Lab on Fire, 2012 by Buysblind
- › Royall Lyme by Royall Lyme of Bermuda, 1957 by delborrell
- › The Baron by LTL, 1965 by SirScent
- › Royall Rugby by Royall Lyme of Bermuda, 2011 by delborrell
- › Bugatti Homme by Etorre Bugatti, 2005 by Andre Moreau
- › Ambra Nera by Farmacia SS. Annunziata by alfarom
- › Aoud by M.Micallef celebrates its Tenth... by Judith Brockless
- › Dueto Parfums release new fragrance, Citiver by Judith Brockless
- › Guerlain ‘Les Parisiennes’... by Judith Brockless
- › Iris Prima: ‘The Spirit of the Ballet. ... by Judith Brockless
- › Pell Wall Releases 1953 Pour Homme and Eau de... by Judith Brockless
- › Serge Lutens by Grant
- › An Interview with Christopher Sheldrake -... by Grant
- › Aedes de Venustas launch Iris Nazarena next... by Grant
- › UK FiFi Award winners 2013 by Grant
- › UK FiFi Awards tonight. by Grant