|Alternate names||D.R. Harris|
In 1790, the Harris's Apothecary was opened by surgeon, Henry Harris and Daniel Rotely Harris, a chemist. Based in London's fashionable St. James's Street, the Harris's earned a reputation for selling fine quality colognes and perfumes.
Over 200 years later, the company is still going strong, and still in St. James's St. (Though originally based at No.11, they are now at No.29) The company has a Royal Warrant from HRH The Prince of Wales.