Fabergé

About Fabergé

Founder, Samuel Rubin registered the Fabergé name for his new company in 1937. The famous Russian jewelry firm founded by Gustav Fabergé in 1842, found out about this after the Second World War, and they Rubin settled out of court for the rights to continue use of the name for beauty products. The name is now owned by Pallinghurst, and all fragrance products which once carried the Fabergé name (Brut, Lynx, Axe etc) no longer feature the brand name on the packaging.
Advertisement

Advertisement

Licensee / Ownership History of Fabergé

2007 — present Pallinghurst Resources
and 2 other(s) on record.