Gueldy

Founded 1905
CountryFrance

About Gueldy

Gueldy was established in 1905 by Lelaurin and A. Sergent at 370 rue du Faubourg-Saint-Honore in Paris. Subsequently, Gueldy. Inc., also operated at 21 East 40th St., New York. The company was later acquired by P. Thibaud et Cie, a major toilet articles company affiliated with Gibbs, an English toiletries and toothpaste company, established in 1712.
Advertisement

Advertisement