Second Middle East Fragrance Summit set for end of May
On 27-28 May, Dubai will host the Second Middle East Fragrance Summit. The event is designed to be a global platform for industry thought leaders to come together to discuss, ideate and innovate, as well as strategize on how to tap the unlimited potential of the Middle East fragrance retail market. With a wide spectrum of topics from niche retail to innovative ideas in visual merchandising.
The event is organised by The Fragrance Foundation Arabia. Chairman, Shahzad Haider said:
This year we will be focusing on the most interesting and exhilarating side of the fragrance business, RETAIL. For the first time ever, we call our region “The Global Retail Hub” as we will share our regional journey of retail business in fragrances with the rest of the international power houses and most successful fragrance retail players. We will discuss the most challenging and extra opportunistic environment of the Middle East retail industry which had turned dramatically in the last decade. International retailers and fragrance brands across the globe will create an insightful dialogue to learn from this most lucrative region for fragrance business.
- Mr. Mohamad Al Fahim – CEO – Paris Gallery Group - UAE
- Mr. Roja Dove – Roja Dove Fragranes – London
- Mr. Eng. Mohamad Badri – Director General - Emirates Standardization and Meteorology Authority -UAE
- Ms. Victoria Christian – of Clive Christian – London
- Mr. Abdul Wahab Y. Al Hawaj -Director – Al Hawaj & Sons - Bahrain
- Ms. Gouzelle Ishmatova – Director - Category & Innovation - Body Shop - London
- Mr. Basel Adel – Director Retail - Nielsen Company – UAE
- Mr. Mark Lockyer – M.D – Sampling Innovations - London
- Mr. Mohammad Lootha – Deputy CEO – Commercial Compliance & Consumer Protection Sector – UAE
- Mr. Grant Osborne - CEO - Basenotes - London
Middle Fragrance Summit 2012 – “Global Retail Hub” – 27-28 May 2012- The Ritz Carlton – DIFC -Dubai. www.mefragrancesummit.com
We will be publishing an interview with Shahzad Haider, Chairman of The Fragrance Foundation Arabia, later today.