- Fatal Charm – relates to the world of fashion
- 40 Notes – takes inspiration from yatchs and the world of sailing
- Ascot Moon – the world of equestrian elegance
- Kind of Blue – inspired by jazz, bluegrass and music in general
- Birdie – takes in the world of golf
- Commandante! – Draws inspiration from cigars (Kennedy, Castro and Churchill all enjoyed)
- Ivory Route – the world of Adventures and exploration
- Marquee – (the French wor for theatre billboards) Musicals
- Shunkoin – Spiritualism, Japanese Buddhism
- More Than Words – Poets and Literature
Each perfume box contains a special card with an individual serial number so that customers can register with the website for information about ‘the club’ and to offer information about their thoughts on the perfume. The company are not giving perfume notes out for the fragrances as they wish to leave this interpretation up to the customer.
The company hopes to launch each collection in a specific club. Precise launch dates are still to be confirmed.
Also on show at Pitti Fragranze were a series of five attars, all containing oud. (Very beautiful and well worth seeking out – we’ve given a brief description).
- Sweet Assam (a classic oud)
- Java Blossom (woody oud)
- Sukar Aswad (with rose)
- Oud Luban (floral)
- Warda al Oud (with rose)
The attars should be available next month at all doors selling Xerjoff.