Smell Bent is the creation of fashion designer Brent Leonesio who turned a personal passion for fragrance into a career when, faced with redundancy, he created his brand on little more than his unemployment cheques! Fortunately his hand blended fragrances became an instant hit with the perfume cognoscenti with their art pop graphics and quirky approach designed to tickle your nose and your funny bone!
The fragrance that will be in the collection from Smell Bent's many are below (plus descriptions from the brand:
- Little Miss Panda Gets Lei'd: Pikake and tuberose leis with guava, Japanese honeysuckle and teak – aloha my love!
- Mirror Ball: Dark Incense, shadowy woods, spiced hyacinth and night blooming jasmine – we believe in mirror balls!
- Walk of Shame: Overcast skies and the chill of cold pavement, the waft of bodega blossoms and a bit of morning-after musk – turn the walk of shame into a stride of pride!
- Debonair Eau Dandy! Lemon, neroli, rose, jasmine, lavender, sandalwood, natural oakmoss and musk – eau dandy boy!
- Incensed Short Fuse Incense ignited with cardamom, pepper, amber resin and dry woods – dynamic!
- Prairie Nymph: Honeyed beeswax, carnation, clementine and soft mud - easy virtue in a spray!
- St. Tropez Dispenser Jasmine absolute, fresh coconut, aloe vera and a light breeze over vintage musk - you’ll be smelling like a bronzed millionaire!
- She Wolf Sweet citrus, candies, patchouli, dry cedar and oodles of vanilla’d musk – she’s the leader of the pack!
- Brussel Sprouted: Sprouted greens, Himalayan cedar and deep green musk growing in fresh, wet earth – atomiumic!
- Tok’yo Mama Fizzzzz: Fizzy citrus soda, juicy yuzu, crisp hinoki, charged ozone and green cedar – poptatsic.
Roullier White's website is here and their shop is at 125 Lordship Lane, East Dulwich, SE22 8HU.