The feelings I had and dreams and hopes as a child are still an inspiration to me in the present. Dreaming I became a Primaballerina, and travel all around the world and become famous! I believe that a scent is and should be an emotion, a reminiscent of the past, in a blink of an eye…, a scent has to give some kind of comfort, recognizability, confidence and subconscious will it tickle your spirit. A scent can bring you back to your own true‐self and can help you make the day a good day, in whatever you want to achieve on that day..!
Here keywords etc that subscribe my ideas and thoughts;
- dressing room: old but beautiful, full of history, pictures of ballerina’s ‐
- powdery pink clothes that gave that ‘pretty feeling’ ‐
- a smell that was combined with an innocent smell in the ballet class and the magnesium you had to put on your ballet shoes. ‐
- Dancing is great for your imagination, often you had to make up a storyline and use your fantasy with it. ‐
- The ballet teacher was a classy lady, pretty face, old but very stylish, she wore a lot of make‐up, like she would go on stage in a minute.
- The black shiny piano was impressive, there was a real pianist that played the piano while the girls were dancing. On the piano were candles…
- The music was of course amazing, it took you to another world, a world were everything is possible! You could be anyone you would wanna be in that dance and dream.
- During performing it was magical, the dress, the make‐up etc.
- Romantic feelings
- ‘being someone else in the dance’
- matt, powdery pink ballet clothes and the old used leather ballet shoes, so pretty…and I can still smell it! ‐
- Green and salty environment because the ballet house was located near the beach but there were still a lot of green trees around the house, in the summertime the windows would be open and you could feel and smell the outside.
I hope that this will inspire you to create a lovely scent that will be loved by many women around the world. So that they maybe feel what I feel in this story, and that it will bring them back to their own dreams and thoughts of and for their dreams and goals in the future!
Submitted by M Pronk