The Fragrance Foundation say:
The Fragrance Foundation Academy is therefore primarily targeted at ‘behind the scenes’ staff, including Brand Managers, Beauty Editors, Fragrance Suppliers, PR and anyone else working within the wonderful world of Fragrance.
hosted by Roja Dove
A comprehensive introduction to the fundamentals of fragrance, this course will cover:
• The unique sense of smell & why everyone smells differently
• A brief history of the fragrance industry & key brands, which make the industry, what it is today.
• An introduction to the everyday fragrance language and terminologies - i.e. ‘jargon busting’
• Fragrance families (Chypres, Floral etc) Concentrations (EDT, EDP etc) & key raw materials
Date: Friday 17th June (House of Fraser, London)
Course 2: The Creation of Fragrance,
hosted by CPL Aromas
Delving into the creative & challenging world of the Fragrance House, this course will cover:
• An overview of how a fragrance house operates
• The different types of raw materials, where they come from, how they differ & why they are used
• Looking in depth at the key accords found in each olfactive category
• The challenges meeting & maintaining industry standards & regulations, including IFRA & CHIP
• How to write the perfect brief.
Date: Wednesday 31st August (CPL Aromas, Bishops Stortford)
N.B. Attendees will be collected from London Stansted Airport.
Course 3: The Marketing of Fragrance
Industry experts will share their insights on how to successfully bring a fragrance to market, this course will cover:
• Market Research - providing the latest overview of Fragrance Industry
• Marketing Communication - Advertising, PR, On-line & Social Media
• Engaging the Consumer In-store - Merchandising, Packaging & Sampling
• Retail Channels - how they differ and how best to get Retail support
Date: Tuesday 25th October (Fortnum & Mason, London)
Please email email@example.com for more information or to book your place.