New Wardrobes, no lion or witch though
by, 12th November 2010 at 10:46 AM (11127 Views)
The wardrobes have been completely recoded from the ground up. This is to make them compatible with the new site's backend. The recoding of the site should mean that things are less intensive on the server, leading to less crashing.
- You can now edit your wardrobe directly from your wardrobe, so you can rate fragrances, move them to wish lists etc. You can also mass-rate of move, so if you wanted to mark 20 fragrances as being 4 Star in one shot you can.
- You can now edit the longevity rating and there is now a sillage rating
- As well as designating fragrances as being owned or previously owned, you can now designate them as 'sample', so for those of you wondering where to list all of your decants and samples you can list them there.
- The Swap List has returned. if you wish to swap a fragrance, you can put it in your swap list.
- You can now delete fragrances
- You can see when you last wore the fragrance, if you use the Today's Scent feature, as well as how many times you've used it (this feature might be a bit flaky at the moment)
Things to do very soon
As my main aim is to get the functions back on the site asap, I've left off a few bits to speed things up. I'll be sorting these out once things are back up and running
- Ability to sort wardrobe
- Integrate 'settings'
- Fix bug, which renders some of the fancy codes in the intro's oddly
- Add the images
- Tags and keywords
- Add 'total fragrances' count to tabs
Things to do later
- Ability to add further detail such as
- where purchased
- when purchased
- Make 'drobes downloadable to CSV format (so you can view in Excel)
- Return of 'private notes' for fragrances
- See who has fragrances on swap/wish list in directory
- Ability to add mini wardrobes to your blog / facebook etc
If you come across any bugs, please report them here
You won't be able to add new fragrances yet to your wardrobe until the new directory pages are up and running, which (should) be later today
Total Trackbacks 0