Signature Scent: Versace pour Homme or 212 Men by C.H.?
by, 31st January 2011 at 12:13 PM (9422 Views)
Hey, guys. Newbie here. I need your help. I'm looking for a signature scent and I'm deciding between Versace pour Homme and CH 212 Men. (Luckily, neither are common in my country) Other designer, not-so-hard-to-find, inexpensive fragrance suggestions would also be appreciated.
- 22 years old
- Looking for a versatile, signature scent suitable for tropical weather
- Had Bvlgari Aqua as my sig.scent before but grew EXTREMELY tired of it
- Looking for something fresh, modern, and sexy
- My untrained nose dislikes "dad" scents
- My other former signature scents were Clinique Happy for men, CK one, Cool Water (during grade school and high school)
- I would like to stick to fresh, citrusy, aquatic scent as this is more appropriate for tropical weather. They don't necessarily have to be summer flankers/editions
I bought 9 bottles in a span of 2 months and for someone without a job, I think that's a lot. This purchase might be my last one for a while so I want to hit the bull's eye to FINALLY satisfy this new fragrance addiction. (it will never get satified, you say? Probably... but just go along with it)
THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Total Trackbacks 0