How did I fare last week? And productivity in general....
by, 1st February 2011 at 08:30 PM (1251 Views)
Last Monday I attempted to start some sort of regular behind the scenes communication from Basenotes HQ. Within that I provided a list of all the things I wanted to get done. Many of these I managed to fail at, mainly as my taxes had to be files yesterday so I spent most of the time finishing off accounts that I probably should have done earlier.
So, lets have a look at last weeks list...
I do have an issue with sleep. I tend to find myself working until 2-3am, and not being at my best. Then, when its my turn, I need to get up at 7am to get the kids to school. I'm thinking I may be better off trying to go to bed earlier and getting up earlier, but I find it easier to stay awake, than to awaken once asleep (any tips)
- Try and put at least one news/feature up each day [did 5/7 - not bad]
- Live blog from Scratch & Sniff on Tuesday [yep]
- Meeting with two people about two as yet unnanounced secret projects [done]
- Meeting with Janine from UK Fragrance Foundation to discuss Basenotes involvement in the niche award in the UK Fifis [done]
- Revise forum code of conduct, to make it easier to read and make mods life easier [didn't get time]
- Finish off latest issue of severely delayed Basenotes Magazine [almost, just waiting on a few bits]
- Email CPL Project participatipants to discuss next stages [nope, MUST do this week]
- Launch new bug tracker / features suggestor to make things easier for me to track [kinda]
- sleep (possibly)
So this week
- Aim for seven articles on the front page
- Get done what i didn't do last week
- Aim to get my email inbox and todo list under control
- Lastly, I think I'd be a bit more productive if I sorted my office out... (that's job one for this week)
These should be portrait, but there's not option on this blog to do that, and I can't be bothered to re-upload them. You get the idea anyway - it's messy!
Total Trackbacks 0