- When: 01st April, 2017
- Where: London (see description)
- What: Perfume Making
- Paid, Ticket required
- More info: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/spring-perfume-making-workshop-tickets-32050793787
DescriptionJoin Luxury British Fragrance Brand The Secret Scent Société as we herald the coming spring with this fun and interactive Spring themed Perfume Making Workshop in London's Hatton Garden.
With the guidance of Tori Jackson, artisan perfumer and owner of The Secret Scent Société, you will learn how to create and blend very your own bespoke perfume, with an emphasis on citrus and aromatic/green fragrances reminiscent of spring.
What does the day include?
• Introduction A short introduction and history of perfume.
• Expert Advice You will be guided along as you smell each fragrance, training your "nose" and helping you to identify which ingredients are best for your fragrance and how they should be used.
• Glamorous Central London Location Our Perfumery sessions are held in London's legendary fine jewellery quarter Hatton Garden, in a light and airy space that's perfect for inspiring creativity. *The full address and access details of the venue will be emailed to you once you have booked your ticket*
• Materials All materials are provided including a selection of Essential Oils, Aroma Oils and a complimentary notebook.
• Refreshments including Prosecco & Cake will be served.
• Bespoke Fragrance Your 12 ml perfume will be housed in a beautiful bottle with a gift box.
• Intimate Classes We like to keep our class sizes small so that you get the most out of the experience.
• Suitable For Anyone with an interest in Perfumery (male or female), couples and individuals looking for something unique.
• Duration The workshop will be approximately 2 hours.
Buy your ticket now to reserve your space on this wonderful afternoon perfume making workshop!
- London (see description)
- United Kingdom