Reviews

Reviews by fusion

Carlos Santana for Men by Carlos Santana

This is a very nice fragrance from start to finish,I think anyone who gives this a try will be surprised how good it smells a definite sleeper.
17th July, 2010

Givenchy Play Intense by Givenchy

This is a very nice fragrance, probably one of the better fragrances released in the last 2 yrs. The longevity is exceptional lasted a minimum of 12 hrs, sillage is also great the scent surrounded me in such a fascinating way that I couldn't help fall in love with it. All in all this fragrance is a winner a thumbs up and a must try.
25th August, 2009 (last edited: 15th September, 2009)

John Varvatos by John Varvatos

I really like this fragrance, smells wonderful and works very well with my chemistry. Longevity on me is great and the dry down is top notch, If you haven't tried this yet I suggest you do so or you might be missing out.
23rd July, 2009 (last edited: 26th August, 2009)

Black by Kenneth Cole

This is a very nice fragrance from the opening utill the very end, The longevity is great sillage is good. Give this a try you might just like it.
23rd July, 2009

Metal Jeans Men by Versace

I didn't like this at all, just didn't smell pleasant and didn't last long thankfully.
17th July, 2009

Ed Hardy Man by Christian Audigier

I think this is ok, I bought it and gave it to my son and he loves it. lasted about 8 hrs on me recieved a few compliments while wearing it but I really don't care much for it, I think love & luck is a the better E.Hardy fragrance.
12th July, 2009

Hugo XY by Hugo Boss

This is a very nice fragrance, I consider this a fresh just came out the shower scent. XY has decent longevity good sillage, this is worthy of a thumbs up.
10th July, 2009

Nautica Oceans by Nautica

I think this fragrance is very nice stays close to the skin and lasts about 6 hrs. I really like the way it smells, it wears well on a hot or humid day but a few people have complained of its longevity so try before u buy.

212 Men On Ice (2009) by Carolina Herrera

I'm a huge fan of the 212 brand and I especially love the on ice/splash versions so of course I love this 1 as well a thumbs up way up.

Gucci by Gucci pour Homme by Gucci

This is a very nice scent longevity and sillage are good a thumbs up.

Deseo for Men by Jennifer Lopez

This is ok, not good not bad average at best worth a try. I recieved it as a gift and barely use it but I'm happy that i have it longevity and sillage are good.

Infusion d'Homme by Prada

I really like this, to me its a nice clean just came out the shower scent which its why i like it longevity is great. This is my favorite prada and its well complimented when I wear it a thumbs up.

Gucci Pour Homme II by Gucci

A very very nice fragrance a must try for anyone who hasn't yet a thumbs up.

Allure Homme by Chanel

This is a classic for me I only use it on special occasions a must try for everyone.

Lucky You for Men by Lucky Brand

This stuff is actually really nice longevity is really good and for the price you just can't go wrong a thumbs up.
29th December, 2008

Love and Luck for Men by Ed Hardy [Christian Audigier]

Very nice fragrance I expected Average at best but to my surprise I was wrong, nice scent longevity is good a thumbs up.

Pi Neo by Givenchy

WOW What a wonderful fragrance its a winner for me smells great from beginning to end longevity is good a thumbs up.

Versace pour Homme by Versace

This is a very nice fragrance longevity is good received many compliments another winner from Versace.

Cool Water Game by Davidoff

This is a very nice fragrance smells wonderful and last great value for the price.
20th September, 2008

212 White Men by Carolina Herrera

This is a very nice fragrance, I like this alot a must try for anyone who is a fan of any of the 212's.
18th September, 2008

Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men by Giorgio Armani

I like this smells nice lasted over 8 hrs on my skin sillage was good got me a few compliments so a thumbs up.
31st July, 2008

Animale Animale for Men by Animale Parfums

How isn't this more popular, this smells wonderful from beginning to end. This definitely knocks A*Men out wish I would've discovered this sooner, a great sleeper that I will be using regularly.
06th July, 2008

Givenchy pour Homme by Givenchy

This is average at best I wouldnt recommened to anyone or wear.
05th July, 2008

Eternity Summer for Men 2007 by Calvin Klein

A very nice fragrance great for a day outdoors with friends & family a thumbs up.
18th June, 2008

Unforgivable Black by Sean John

I had the opportunity to sample this today, at first sniff I was like its O.K. but then came the dry down and I must say it is wonderful smells really good. I think its going to be a great summer scent, a must try but judge the entire scent from beginning to end not just the top notes. A definite purchase for me so of course a thumbs up.
12th May, 2008 (last edited: 09th July, 2009)

I am King by Sean John

I'm so back & fourth with this one sometimes I like sometimes I don't. My girlfriend just loves it, this is the only fragrance she likes me to wear when were together. the drydown is really nice, so you might want to give this a full wearing before you judge it.
11th May, 2008 (last edited: 11th August, 2009)

Fuel For Life pour Homme by Diesel

Fuel For Life is a little better than average but I think its a love or hate fragrance no in between, I will give it a thumbs up because the longevity is good and gets me a lot of compliments.
10th May, 2008

Terre d'Hermès by Hermès

I really wanted to like this, smells wonderful on paper but on my skin it smells horrible almost dirty.

Very Irrésistible for Men by Givenchy

This is a very nice fragrance smells really bad on paper in my opinion as does the initial blast but after a few minutes it's very nice. A definite compliment getter last a minimum 6 hrs on my skin so a thumbs up.

Must de Cartier Pour Homme by Cartier

A very nice classy fragrance, I use this on hot humid days when I'm well dressed or on humid evenings with a date. Smells very nice stays close to the skin but longevity is the issue not bad but wish it was better, on my skin anywhere from 4 to 6 hrs but still a thumbs up.