Reviews by optimus

A*Men / Angel Men by Thierry Mugler

I am fairly new to the world of fragrances, and A*Men was my first blind buy. I was a bit nervous that it will come out disgusting, as some of the reviews here say; but I wanted a sweet fragrance, so I took my chances. When I got it, and sprayed a bit on the back of my hand, and smelled it, it was a real shock. The top notes are very sweet, and it is extremly powerful. But I actually liked it, it smelled very nice and unique. The base notes are also extraordinary with chocolate and coffee. Be careful not to overspray becaue it is incredibly strong and it lasts forever. This is a fragrance which some will find disgusting, but others will love it. I liked it, and recommend that you try it first, to see if you like it or not.

29th April, 2007

Mat; Male by Masakï Matsushïma

I got this fragrance as a gift, this is one that I hate and love. I love the dry down, but I just can't stand the top notes. Call me crazy, but the top notes smell like piss. Even though I love the dry down (aromatic/green/ spicy), I just can't stand the top notes, therefore I can't really use it.

13th April, 2007

Hugo by Hugo Boss

From the scents I have tried, this is one of the best. It works on my skin really well, it lasts more than 6 hours, which is great, and has a lot of green notes. If you are thinking on buying it, try it first, see if you like it. Just remember, use sparingly, it is a bit strong.

10th April, 2007