Reviews by Goodkarma

Goodkarma's avatar
    Goodkarma

Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture

Very nice fragrance. First I notice the watermelon, then a nice clean, subtle fruity-floral emerges. Not too sweet either. I just wished the scent lasted longer on me.

Lucky Number 6 by Lucky Brand

My hubby just bought me this and I don't like it at all. Too sweet and incense like for my taste. I am hoping to swap this one.

DKNY Be Delicious by Donna Karan

I absolutely love this scent and it smells great on my friend Amy as well. Smells like a juicy, crisp, fresh, Granny smith apple at first, then the scent becomes a warm fruity floral. Everyone loves this and it is perfect for casual wear.

Attraction by Lancôme

This is a sexy fragrance that really smells fresh and beautiful. Very similiar to Chanel's Chance but a little more tart and lasts longer on the skin. I never tire of this fragrance. Just gorgeous.

Chance by Chanel

My favorite perfume. Crisp, floral, warm- all at the same time. No harsh top notes like Cristale has. Never too sweet, or artificial. I get raves when I wear this perfume and my husband can hardly keep his hands off me when I do.

Cristalle Eau de Toilette by Chanel

The top note is very harsh. But once this scent warms up it is delightful. Very sophisticated green, citrus scent with a warm undertone. One of my favorites, but my hubby and friends think it is just so-so.

Eternity by Calvin Klein

I am sure this smells good on some people but it smells harsh and artificial on me. Another one I hope to swap.

Obsession by Calvin Klein

I am tired of this scent but it still is a beautiful perfume. Everyone loves it and it fits almost any occasion. A little goes a long way and it is truly a unique fragrance.

Weekend for Women by Burberry

I hate sweet perfume but like this one very much. Sweet but not artificial. Like smelling the scent of wisteria carried by a summer breeze. Very lovely.