Reviews by Dave

Chic for Men by Carolina Herrera

Lasts long and smells sexy and sweet.

212 Men On Ice by Carolina Herrera

Smells sexy and cool! I really like this one and its lasting all day too.

D&G Masculine by Dolce & Gabbana

Strong citrus scent , i can pick up musk and fresh shit also, i really like this a lot

Nature Millénaire pour Homme by Yves Rocher

Dont care for it too much. Has a earthy scent about it that just is too overpowering much more prefer the Homme Nature

25th April, 2004

Homme Nature by Yves Rocher

Very fresh and clean,Like it very much for work

25th April, 2004

Curve Crush for Men by Liz Claiborne

This smells good, but it smells EXACTLY like Echo by Davidoff ... so close that you'd think it's the same thing. Was Liz looking to make a quick buck here and copy something else???

19th April, 2004

Givenchy pour Homme by Givenchy

Personally i think Givenchy is the best fragrance house in the world. I liked Pi when it was launched. Now Pour Homme, i mean wow, these fragrances are so unique. Bravo! Pour Homme is a really good fragrance, you can use it anywhere, any time, any occassion.

24th November, 2003

Pi by Givenchy

This one is very unique, never smelled anything like it, women like it a lot. When i first bought this fragrance, i didn't like it very much, but now it grew on me, it seems to smell better each time you put it on, and then it just hit me, now i think it's one of the best fragrances out there.

13th November, 2003

Platinum Égoïste by Chanel

To experience only the top notes of this fragrance is to miss the whole picture. I actually find the first impression to be nauseating, but between 30 and 60 minutes after applying, it dries down to a kind of bay rum smell not unlike Opium for men. I've found that on me the scent actually reconstitutes after the base wears off: I smell all the notes together again, but without the initial cloying freshness.

27th April, 2003

Marc Jacobs for Men by Marc Jacobs

This cologne appears to have fig as its top and head notes, which are very strong. The base notes I have read include patchouli and some kind of moss. Although the scent does not last all day, it is very pleasant. I can heartily recommend it to users of Drakkar Noir.

30th October, 2002

Crave by Calvin Klein

I just bought Crave yesterday and have already received many compliments on my new scent!! I think women really love the fresh/ clean smell! Calvin is so in tune with what is sexy!!

28th October, 2002