Reviews by KingFisher

Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent

My first cologne ever ! got it as a gift from my brother, Much has already been said about this. Brings back good old memories. SIMPLY WONDERFUL !!!
08th December, 2010

Envy for Men by Gucci

Great Oriental with average longevity & good sillage, definite choice for the winter !!
08th September, 2010

Guerlain Homme by Guerlain

Add a bit of cirtus to Versace Dreamer & there you have Guerlain homme, not bad but nothing really creative. It has decent longevity & average sillage !!
18th August, 2009

1 Million by Paco Rabanne

Have you guys ever smelled a ladies perfume Deep Red by hugo boss ? that's what it smells like with a touch of Joop jump & I also detect some notes simillar to Le Male. anyways, it is not a bad one but could be used as unisex, longevity & sillage are excellent as more than two sprays would be lethal. just my two cents.
05th August, 2009 (last edited: 17th March, 2011)

Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men by Giorgio Armani

To my nose, it is simply a cocoa & citrus affair. I could'nt detect any vetiver as someone wrote here, starts with a blast of hidden tropical fruits toped up with cocoa then a blast of fruits for a while & in the end it's all cocoa again. Not a complex composition though !!
01st August, 2009

M7 by Yves Saint Laurent

I am truly in love with this fragrance as it starts off nicely with heavy agarwood & some oud & leaving the smokey sweetness as it settlels down on my skin, Great sillage with just one or two sprays. My top most favourate, Highly recommanded !!
01st December, 2008

Life Essence by Fendi

Nice clean scent, would easily suggest this as a daytime wear, last great too.
06th December, 2007