Reviews

Reviews by death.is.beautiful

Eternity Summer 2007 by Calvin Klein

i regretted getting this. it doesnt smell as nice on me as what i smell in the drugstore. very disappointing.

Miss Dior Chérie (original) by Christian Dior

i hate this smell. i was attracted to try it after seeing the advertisement on magazines. it smells totally different from what i tested in the drugstore. i find the scent rather weird and is not for my liking. i think it will stay in my cupboard as a decoration. ):

cK one by Calvin Klein

i agree that it smells more masculine than feminine. but i still like the top note which i find it very fresh. it dies down to a rather musky and masculine basenote after an hour. i wore this to school and my friends commented it was nice. the price is rather low for a cK perfume.

Weekend for Women by Burberry

i really like this scent from burberry! same as hallospacegirl,my friend was wearing it and it was a love at first sniff for me.

i find this scent rather fresh and girly. it had become one of my favourites.

Armani Code for Women by Giorgio Armani

i doesn't like this scent. think it is too overwhelming n it's giving me headaches. not a scent that i would ever wear. but the bottle is very pretty. i would have bought it, not for the scent, but for the bottle.

Forever and Ever Dior by Christian Dior

it smells like 'freshly out from a bath'. not too bad though.

Romance by Ralph Lauren

i've got a sample of this scent from a magazine n fell in love with it immediately. the valentine's day limited edition is very pretty,but was out of stock when i wanted to purchase it.

J'Adore by Christian Dior

i love this scent. my boyfriend introduced this to me. it is wearable to any occasion. smells absolutely sophiscated n classy.

Dior Addict 2 by Christian Dior

smells really fruity n floral.those who like gucci envy me,should like this as well.
23rd January, 2007

Envy Me by Gucci

i wanted it badly, but after i've bought it, i kinda regret. it was too sweet for my liking, but the smell was acceptable.
05th January, 2007

Tommy Girl 10 by Tommy Hilfiger

simply love it.so do my friends (:

Euphoria Blossom by Calvin Klein

i love it! it's not as sweet as the previous one n less strong. sexy!

Eternity Moment by Calvin Klein

very feminine n sensual.my boyfriend loves it,but i don't.i think that it smells of roses.

Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger

i've got this scent as a birthday gift. at first,i hated it. but later, i love it so mch that i wear it everyday. it smells rather sporty n fun-loving.

Crème Bouquet by Stila

i hate this scent. it makes my head ache. too strong for my liking. very creamy. smells like the toliet in my school.