Reviews by debbiej15

Angel by Thierry Mugler

What first attracted me to this fragrance was the shape of the bottle. Honestly! I picked it up in the department store just to look at it with no intentions of buying it. I didn't even know what it was called.

After I saw that it was called "Angel" I decided to try it. I sprayed a little on my wrist and went on my way shopping. I just couldn't stop sniffing my wrist off and on for the next several hours. Finally I just had to go back to the perfume counter and spray it on again. This time there was no turning back, Angel was mine.

The fragrance will envelope you in a sense of peace and serenity. It will remind you of cozy evenings on cold winter nights by a fire with hot chocolate and marshmallows.

Every time I wear this fragrance my husband wants to get "just a little closer" it seems. I gues you could call this fragrance heaven sent.

Lolita Lempicka by Lolita Lempicka

I, along with my twin daughers, love this fragrance! It is sweet, feminine, girly and fun! Every time we wear it someone asks, "What do you you have on that smells so good???"

The scent reminds me of something heavenly. The best way I can describe it is that it smells like cotton candy tastes! Absolutely delicious!

Plus the purple apple bottle looks fantastic on my bathroom counter top!

Shalimar by Guerlain

Shalimar is a fragrance that songs have been written about. It is timeless, never going out of style.

I happen to love vanilla and have read that most men are drawn to a vanilla based fragrance because it reminds them of home, love and security. Shalimar is all that and more.

Shalimar is a warm, romantic fragrance that lingers throughout the day. Every time I wear it I feel feminine.

Organza Indécence by Givenchy

I have been wearing this perfume for about two years. Almost every time I wear it I am asked what it is. I have even had people hand me a pen and paper and ask me to write it down for them!

The comments come equally from men and women. Some men will use it as an excuse to "flirt" while others will ask me because they say they want to purchase it for their wife or girlfriend.

It is a very long lasting fragrance; doesn't wear off during the day. It is very feminine and there's no mistaking the female that wears it is a very "girly" girl!