Reviews by Dennard

Vetiver by Guerlain

This is such an amazing fragrance. I am a late-comer to this classic, but I'm so glad I tried it. Vetiver is a note that I had to take some time to learn to appreciate. This stuff is so sophisticated and able to go anywhere you want. Great stuff!

Chanel Pour Monsieur by Chanel

I've found myself more and more gravitating toward the classics lately, and this is one of my most recent tries. I'm writing about the reformulated PM, by the way. I like this one a lot. The aldehydes in it separate it from most of the frags I've tried, but that's okay. This fragrance is pure class to me and I will always enjoy wearing it.

Bulgari pour Homme by Bulgari

I love this fragrance. I typically go more for the subtle frags as opposed to ones that announce their presence loudly. This one is a very clean musk and tea fragrance with woods adding a nice touch near the end. I'll always have this one around.

Bulgari Black by Bulgari

Bvlgari Black to me is the opposite of Bvlgari PH. Where PH is quiet and subtle, Black is very noticeable and loud. That being said, I like it. It's a very unique combination of ingredients that make it great for a night out on the town, or whenever you feel like wearing it. I wear this year round.

Very Sexy for Him 2 by Victoria's Secret

Nice enough smell, but it only lasts ten minutes or so on me. I like the first one much better.

Old Spice Fresh Lime by Shulton

My brother originally received this as a gift back in high school and he gave the last half to me to finish off. Great clean manly scent with decent longeivity on me. Highly recommended.

Green Irish Tweed by Creed

Two thumbs way up. I received this from ebay as a decant and didn't get to use much of it. But this stuff is top notch for sure. I will certainly own a full bottle of this one day.

Abercrombie & Fitch by Abercrombie & Fitch

Great smell for teens and early twenty-somethings. Spicy and fresh and young. Average staying power if you use several sprays. Can't wear it anymore, though.

Polo Crest by Ralph Lauren

I didn't like this one as much as green Polo. It's definitely a very quality fragrance; maybe it's just my skin chemistry.

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme by Dolce & Gabbana

Excellent stuff. For me it's good for any occasion from work to formal to casual. Not that many people around here wear it, so I don't have to worry about it being so common and popular.

Clubman by Pinaud

Such a great scent. I'm a fan of the old school colognes, and this is one of the best. Definitely reminiscent of barber shops as they sell the Pinaud line of products at my barbershop.

Citrus Musk by Pinaud

A very good lemon/lime/musk fragrance in my opinion. I've only used the aftershave, so I can't really testify to the longeivity of this fragrance. My barbershop sells this line of products so I've enjoyed them for years.

Very Sexy for Him by Victoria's Secret

I agree with a review I once read where a guy said that this is a cologne that says "I am a gentleman who knows how to treat a lady". Very refined citrus/spicy smell. Better than the second version in my opinion.

Polo by Ralph Lauren

This is the first cologne I ever owned, and it began my "obsession" with fragrances. I smelled it on a friend and had to own it. Just gives off the impression of sophistication and a gentlemanly quality. Great stuff.

Grey Flannel by Geoffrey Beene

This is a staple of my small fragrance collection. The violet note makes this fragrance very unique. Great stuff to wear anywhere from a formal event to just hanging out.

Givenchy Gentleman by Givenchy

Wow, this is not boring stuff. On me it goes from soapy/honey notes to civet and leather. This is a very refined fragrance that I can only pull off in a theatre/opera type environment.

Drakkar Noir by Guy Laroche

This is a great fragrance. I love it for formal and office situations. One of the best aromatic/spicy colognes out there.

cK be by Calvin Klein

This is one of the few colognes I have ever been complimented on. The peach and musk notes come shining through on me and make this cologne great for wearing anywhere. But it's probably best utilized as a casual/office scent.

Burberry for Men by Burberry

This is a great fragrance. Peach and Bergamot start off the fragrance with mint and musk coming in at the end. This is the first cologne I have reviewed for this site and it's appropriate as this is one of my favorites.