Reviews by Tabeau

Tabeau's avatar
    Tabeau

Ange ou Démon by Givenchy

Iv know this smell surely????? What is it??????????????? Oh yes GERMOLENE.

30th May, 2009

V'E Versace by Versace

Iv just received this in the post, another ebay bargain. Wow this is truly, truly beautiful. Shut your eyes and sniff, its just as though you have walked through the door of a florist. It smells like real freshly cut flowers, very green, not overly sweet and smells completely real, no synthetic kick of many scents. On the dry down this scent really warms up but still keeping those chypre and floral notes. I really like this fragrance it reminds me of the beginning of spring, the suns on your face but you still need a fire to keep you warm. How dare they discontinue, what are they thinking.

15 February, 2009

Royal Secret by Royal Secret

Now on paper I should love this one but nope I just don't get it. All I get from it the medical, surgical even disinfectant really not nice.

15 February, 2009

Baby Doll Paris by Yves Saint Laurent

Save your money ladies, you can buy 30 bottles of Princess twinkle toilet water from toys r us for the same price. Shame on anyone over 12 wearing this. Dated very quickly.

18 December, 2008

La Perla by La Perla

I think la perla is just beautiful, it ticks all the right boxes for me. Rich, rounded and woody its longevity on me is fantastic and its great sillage always draws favourable comments. Smouldering and sexy a big thumbs up from me especially for the EDP.

28 October, 2008

Royal Secret II by Royal Secret

Its a shame this is discontinued, Royal Secret II always draws great comments from a diverse cross section. The fragrance itself isn't ground breaking just very pleasing in a sweet, vanilla, powdery way. Much, much nicer than the original.

Knowing by Estée Lauder

Absolutely gorgeous. Rich, woody and warm with a good kick of aldehydes. Only for grown ups, barbie lovers look elsewhere.

Youth Dew by Estée Lauder

I absolutely love youth dew its intense and unapologetic and that's the way it should be. When I get even the slightest whiff the dark nectar it transports me to a time when women were women , sexy and strong and not like now trying to fool others that they're still girls. So to all you "old ladies" out there cover yourselves in youth dew and skip through the streets hopefully we can then drown out the white noise they pass off as perfume these days.

Tabu by Dana

I know, I know, Invented with hookers in mind but I can't help it I love it. It always reminds me of bonfires in autumn, warm and inviting and can imagine the girls of a gypsy style burlesque show coated in the stuff. The stronger the better for me, obviously a streetwalker at heart. Oh and I bet that "smelly old lady in church" has a bloody good story to tell.