Reviews by CamaroF41

CamaroF41's avatar
    CamaroF41

Ma Dame by Jean Paul Gaultier

There is something about his fragrance... I just keep on spraying it to smell it. I noticed that not a lot of females like it but as a guy this is a killer, at least for me. I will be buying this one for my girlfriend. I just like it.

Vera Wang for Men by Vera Wang

I accidently stumbled upon this fragrance and on the first try I did not think much of it but after trying quite a few others I somehow remembered it. I would say this is one of my favorites right now. This cologne is subtle, not overpowering but still masculine and sophisticated. I am in my mid 20s and I do like some fresh colognes but if I am going out for the evening to a dinner or something formal, I am picking this one. Its just classy, great scent and doesnt make me feel like I sprayed some "old school" cologne. Again, this is very modern, subtle, classy, masculine scent. Give it a try.

Style In Play by Lacoste

This cologne is great. Just amazing smell. Lacoste has been doing something right, I love their line of fragrances. Very simple, elegant, fresh, unique, nothing outrages and yet it captures your attention. Absolutely love this and in my collection it is only second to Lacoste White, otherwise it is amazing.

L.12.12 Blanc / White by Lacoste

Hm, again... checking out basenotes and I see 3/4/2 ratings for this. Surprisingly not high enough. It is either underrated or hasnt caught on yet since this is 2011. I absolutely love this fragrance and since I work in perfume store I sell this one on the spot. Everybody just seems to like it. It is fresh, clean and yet has some unique scent to it. I can wear this all day every day, I think I found my new signature cologne. You can not go wrong with this one.

Drifter by True Religion

Wow, where to begin. I started working in perfume store and I stumbled upon this fragrance. This is True Religion so I figured it has to be a solid one but it went beyond expectations. This cologne is fresh, pleasant, not overpowering, has a unique twist to it, fairly subtle and yet it catches your attention. I am bad at describing all the little details aka "hints of so and so" but this is one of my favorites now and when I show this fragrance to men or women it gets an instant sale 3 times out of 4, no joke. I definitely recommend this cologne. I am really surprised to not see any reviews of this one. I love it so much I figured I'd check basenotes to see what others think of it but alas no reviews, so here is mine.