Reviews by Lille Kra

Deseo by Jennifer Lopez

I didn't expect to like this perfume. At all. As it turned out, I love it. As does quite a few of the other girls at work as well as the mother of two of them. My roommate had to go get one for herself. It reminds me of summerdays on the beach. I can actually smell the sea after wearing this for a while. It's a nice change when I tire of my other sweeter scents, or just want a break from winter.
06th April, 2008

Nina (new) by Nina Ricci

The first time I tried Nina I just wanted to get out of the store. I disliked it. Alot. A few months later at another store, the salesgirl suggested I'd try it. Minutes later I found myself buying the cutest little bottle ever. It stays close to the skin, which to me probably prevents it from becoming too much of a good thing. I like to describe Nina as sweet, fruity, girlish and, for some reason, naive. It's careless, happy and adorable.
06th April, 2008

DKNY Red Delicious by Donna Karan

This one works better for me than Be Delicious, but it's not one I'd buy for myself.

Ralph Hot by Ralph Lauren

At first I didn't like this one much, I thought it smelled strongly of coconut. After a while, however, it smelled more like vanilla and... a hint of something else. Maybe I'll consider buying if I tire of my current favourite...

DKNY Be Delicious by Donna Karan

It's not really a bad scent. It just doesn't suit me...

Emporio Armani Diamonds by Giorgio Armani

For once I was going to buy myself a new perfume. I had already read some about Diamonds and wanted to try it, though I didn't really expect it to "be me". I kept smelling my wrist for the next 30 minutes, considering wether or not to buy it. I just fell in love with it, and two weeks later I found myself buying the body lotion as well.
It's a sweet fragrance and, I think, a bit heavy without the headache I've gotten from several other perfumes. It's definetely worth a try, if nothing else.
30th October, 2007