Reviews by heavenscent

heavenscent's avatar
    heavenscent

Havana by Aramis

The new repackaged Havana as part of the Aramis Gentlemans Collection is exactly the same as the original.

Absolutely brilliant blend of ingredients which develop amazingly well in stages - the most sublime mens fragrance I have ever come across, Havana is incredible.

09 December, 2009 (Last Edited: 07 December, 2010)

Miami Glow by J.Lo by Jennifer Lopez

I like smelling this on women - it's a sexy scent for sure. The coconut note is nice. It grabs your attention. This really should stay in production, its a great one for summer.

cK one by Calvin Klein

I much prefer the current limited edition CK body sprays(which are soon to be discontinued with the trigger, similar to a hair dressers water sprayer) compared to the regular EDT - on a hot day spray on the CK Be body spray and/or the CK One body spray for a much longer lasting and stonger hit of the scent(s). Supremely refreshing.

cK be by Calvin Klein

Hugo Dark Blue by Hugo Boss

I first got this for my 21st the year when it was released ...I was amazed with Dark Blue then and having bought it many times I am still amazed by it now, 8 years later...When I have this on, I have found the hotter the temperature, the better it smells on me, I love wearing it at night...it is my favourite scent for men...for me, Dark Blue has similar qualities to the female scent Dolce & Gabbana Feminine (1992-red felt box), in that it attracts alot of attention from the opposite sex, is warm, lingering, fresh and sexy.

06 November, 2007 (Last Edited: 25 July, 2012)

Dolce & Gabbana by Dolce & Gabbana

This scent first grabbed my attention in about 1999 when I noticed it on many different women in public, especially at nightclubs on warm summer nights...it stopped me in my tracks and it is the sort of scent that can be noticed from the other side of the room, it makes an amazing statement, it has a radiating, lingering, warm tone which draws you in...a beautiful woman wearing this scent becomes even more desireable when you detect from her even a hint of this stunningly sexy scent.

06 November, 2007