Reviews by kcg211

Hermèssence Ambre Narguilé by Hermès

One of my all time favorite fragrances, it smells like a mix of boss bottled and Tim mcgraw southern blend with a slight hint of tobacco and some transparent honey. On my skin this one lasts for at least 15 hours plus.

20th January, 2012

Baldessarini Ambré by Baldessarini

Don't really like the opening, but the drydown is beautiful and it consists of a smooth leather and amber combination which is just beautiful.

26th May, 2011

Tam Dao by Diptyque

This is a very beautiful fragrance, I own a bottle of Australian sandalwood essential oil and the opening of tam dao is very similar. The dry down is the star of this fragrance, the original sandalwood note sweetens; making the fragrance smell like a sandalwood and vanilla candle.

Encens Flamboyant by Annick Goutal

I've tried many different incense based fragrances and I must say this one is my favorite, many other incense fragrances take a mellow citrusy route, but this one is dark and dirty just how incense is supposed to be.

A*Men Pure Malt by Thierry Mugler

It took a little while to get used to, but I must say this is a masterpiece. The sweet berry smell in the beginning coupled with the chocolate caramel dry down is just beautiful.

Fahrenheit by Christian Dior

In the opening I get hints of gasoline coupled with green irish springs soap, and in the drydown, which is my favorite part of the fragrance, I detect a very dry cedar smell.

Le Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier

It is a very common scent and I smell it around a lot, but I don't care because I love it the barbershop vanilla note in the base made me fall in love with this one.