Reviews by electric33

electric33's avatar
    electric33

Black Orchid by Tom Ford

Wow! Yes I love it. On me it is very fresh chocolate and a very slight cool mint. So nice.

25 May, 2012

Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc by Bulgari

This is a nice light, almost unnoticeable fragrance. Yet it remains a fresh and clean scent.
    Very fresh.

31st January, 2012

Fantasy by Britney Spears

I do not have the fragrance adjectives or experience many people on Basenotes have, but I will say: this reminds me of Angel with a high powered Harajuku Lovers extra coconut, Aquolina Pink Sugar. Then it fades to warm coconut and stays there.

04 January, 2012

Hot Couture by Givenchy

On me this is slightly peppery which becomes smooth and I like it. There is a slight citrus and vetiver, while the base notes are sandalwood, amber and musk.
    On my skin it is smokey and smooth.

28 October, 2011

Dior Addict by Christian Dior

Dior Addict is my favorite fragrance. I love it. I wish I had found Addict years ago.

25 October, 2011

Chinatown by Bond No. 9

I have been wearing Bond No. 9 Chinatown for about
    one hour. The first few minutes I smelled primarily a
    peachy-orange fragrance. It slowly faded into a woodsy,
    sexy, very very slight gardenia
    & tuberose incense kind of
    smell and that is still what I
    still smell. The name does fit it
    - it reminds me of some of my
    favorite small stores with well
    walked on wooden floors in
    Manhattan Beach & Palos
    Verdes & San Francisco.
    Definitely a pleasant woodsy
    incense aroma is what comes
    to mind. I can't stop smelling
    my wrist, I do like this
    fragrance. I hate to do this but I am now writing another piece to this review. My husband & I went for a walk together an hour ago. He asked if I was wearing Old Spice- a mans after shave. He said he did not like this fragrance at all. I still like it & it still has the incense scent from before. It will be hard for me to wear it though because he dislikes it so much.

06 October, 2011

Dirt by Demeter Fragrance Library

It just stopped raining and this is my first time trying Dirt. Outside right now in the crisp, clean night air I smell the same as the air. I love this fragrance! I'm not sure Dirt is really what I smell on my skin. It's more like damp leaves, the way tree bark smells when you walk on it. Breeze that carries fresh, clean leaf and flower aromas. This is a nice fragrance.

06 October, 2011

Womanity by Thierry Mugler

27 July, 2011 (Last Edited: 29 September, 2011)

Santa Barbara by Lesley Blodgett Perfume Diaries

Light, nice & reminds me of how fresh orange blossom petals smell when they have just fallen off the branch and a breeze picks up the fragrance.

23 July, 2011

Fleurs de Nuit by Badgley Mischka

Normally I do not like the way flower fragrances smell on me, they tend to become sickly sweet & spoiled. Fleurs de Nuit is very nice on my skin.
    It smells fresh & like the aroma of flowers in the air when you pass a beautiful flower garden.
    This is a nice & easy fragrance  for me to wear.
    I love the bottle! Very well done & designed.

19 June, 2011

Badgley Mischka Couture by Badgley Mischka

I love the original Badgley Mischka & after reading the great 2 reviews on about couture I was so eager
    to try this. No where - no where on line could I find it except eBay so I bought it
    with a no return policy & the fragrance I am wearing smells like a mans aftershave. Not a nice one either. The bottle came without a lid & it is not in a gold colored glass bottle either, as the photos show.
    So I don't know what the real fragrance smells like or if this is the Couture. I hope not. I am new to buying fragrances from odd places & I never thought there could be fake representations of perfume.
    The reviews of BMC really created a fragrance world I wanted to live in - but this bottle is not it.
    Sorry.

15 June, 2011

Brandy by Brandy

I agree with the descriptions from the positive comments. Brandy is friendly & easy to wear. It makes me happy. I love it.

27 May, 2011