Reviews by subutex

Dior Homme Intense by Christian Dior

This is now my signature fragrance. Not only so, but my comfort scent. I wear it to work, i wear it to sleep at night.

Terre d'Hermès by Hermès

I am really astounded.

When i sprayed this on my arm today, i was overwhelmed by the opening notes. Overpowering! So much so that i gagged and choked. My girlfriend had the same reaction too.

Afterwards, in the lift, everyone around me looked uncomfortable and covered their noses.

Just these reactions, are enough to stop me from buying it.

But i'll say it is indeed an uniqe fragrance, extremely masculine. Not everyone can carry this off.

L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme by Issey Miyake

Perhaps there has been a reformulation somewhere, since alot of people seem to think this is excellent.

Well, i wouldn't say it is lousy-it is a very neutral type of fragrance, something people will not find cloying or offensive.

And why is that so?

because it smells like air freshener.

Miracle by Lancôme

Good projection, good sillage.

Like many before, how this perfume smells is dependent on the wearer. I personally came across this on a heart-broken lady. It suited her and she brought it off well.

Its a "grey" kind of sweet perfume IMO.

1 Million by Paco Rabanne

I'm a sucker for sweet frags. Especially those with good sillage and longevity.

One million is all of that, except it gets a little cloying if you use it consecutively for a few weeks. You will just somehow get sick of the synthetic smell (yes, coming from someone who likes sweet frags).

Then again, this gives you a good excuse to buy other frags.

Let the rotation begin!

Xeryus Rouge by Givenchy

Amazing fragrance, power sillage and extreme longevity.

Just that for me myself, i have to be in the mood for this fragrance in order to wear it. Otherwise it could be a little nauseating, probably due to the kumquat.

I also find it hard to wear this frag for more than 3 consecutive days.

That aside, if you want sillage and longevity, this is one you will not regret.

Dior Homme by Christian Dior

I was trying to find a replacement to my signature scent, which used to be Dunhill Desire Red.

What can i say? Embrace the lipstick notes!

*Pity it lasts only about 3-4 hours on me before becoming a skin scent (that is with 8 sprays, including on clothes)

Le Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier

Any of you eaten at a Chinese restaurant where they provide you napkins that are alike to wet tissues? Le Male smells exactly like those napkins. Horrendous!