Reviews by ANDRE BELEZE

La Petite Robe Noire 2 / Mademoiselle Guerlain by Guerlain

sedutora

Isto é incrível, recebi uma amostra da Sephora aqui no Brasil, eu já esperava uma grande fragrância vindo da casa Guerlain mas confesso que foi além das minhas expectativas,ao primeiro spray no meu braço recebi uma explosão de notas gustativas como algo que parece goma de mascar de frutas que permanece por quase toda sua evolução mas vai perdendo sua força aos poucos, seu coração continua doce mas muito doce mesmo que se mistura com algumas madeiras que só Guerlain consegue fazer que flutua sobre a pele de uma forma muito sensual e ao mesmo tempo com nuances que me remetem a alguns clássicos, a base abaunilhada juntamente com vetiver se fundem de uma maneira muito especial que me deixou de queixo caido, o que eu mais quero agora é sentir este perfume em uma pele feminina para ver o seu efeito extraordinário, sua projeção é digna e sua longevidade é mais de 10 horas, eu recomendo La Petite Robe Noire.

This is incredible, I received a sample from Sephora here in Brazil, I expected a great fragrance from the house of Guerlain but I confess that it was beyond my expectations, the first spray on my arm got a taste explosion of notes as something that seems gum chewing fruit that remains for most of their evolution but loses its strength gradually, his heart still sweet but very sweet even if mixed with some woods that only Guerlain can make that floats on the skin in a very sensual and at the same time with nuances that I refer to some classics, vanillic base with vetiver merge in a very special way that left me jaw fallen, what I want most right now is to feel this perfume in a female skin to see its extraordinary effect , its projection is dignified and their longevity is more than 10 hours, I recommend La Petite Robe Noire.

Pros: qualidade e longevidade incrível
    Cons:

28th August, 2013

Égoïste / L'Égoïste by Chanel

I am a collector and passionate about fragrances and inside my collection with about 120 fragrances can say that Egoiste is the number 1 and there is none that can compare to it at least to my knowledge fragrâcias is something inexplicable, a fragrance God that was made by the nose of a master, I am sad to have known Egoiste a little late, but now I want to enjoy every moment of this masterpiece, every moment, every change in my skin, and only a true olfactory perfection, not let today a review of its more technical notes, but I only speak of her beauty that not everyone can appreciate.

28th August, 2012

Zirh Ikon by Zirh

Zirh Ikon is basically a fragrance of incense and wood dried in my opinion represents a virile and macho style where not everyone can use it in this list of notes saying that the iris and amber, but can not detect these notes, but ginger, patchouli, vetiver and labdanum for my naris, its longevity is good, but not their silage, is very linear in my skin does not undergo major changes.
    Finally a great option if you do not want to spend a lot and get a quality fragrance and very masculine...

20th February, 2012

Arpège pour Homme by Lanvin

Arpege ph is strong and proud, at the beginning I see a pepper Featured
    which there is little time and then settles down, there's a place for fragrance
    strong and linear all the way, I see it as in
    Fahrenheit absolute but with less wood and more sweet smell fine when
    near the skin to see a similar note le male at first, but the
    she is gone away, however this does not impress me Arpege, a fragrance
    that predominates in the iris is mixed with sensual woods, could be
    best mixed ingredients, if you like strong fragrances
    Sweet a chance Arpège ph.

07th June, 2011 (Last Edited: 31st August, 2011)