Reviews

Reviews by lebeauche

Blu pour Homme by Bulgari

First of all, excuse me. I had posted this review on Bvlgari Pour Homme. Okay, let's go. This perfume was a pleasant surprise. I received a sample of it and I loved the smell, however, bought Azzaro chrome, but regretted it. The sample of BLV was over and I had noticed that I could not do without that perfume scent in my collection. The BLV Pour Homme is a fragrance very sexy, makes me feel powerful, sophisticated, beyond good and evil. I also like him to be discreet and not make "noise." Now, I feel compelled to try every line Blvgari. Hugs.
22nd September, 2011

Bulgari pour Homme by Bulgari

This perfume was a pleasant surprise. I received a sample of it and I love the smell, until I bought Azzaro chrome, however regretted. The sample was over and I had realized that he could not do without perfume in my collection. The BLV Pour Homme is a fragrance very sexy, a man makes me feel powerful, sophisticated, beyond good and evil. I like him also for not making "noise", and he is discreet. Therefore, I feel obliged to try the whole line Blvgari. Hugs.
02nd August, 2011

Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent

Okay. I had read a few times about the Kouros, here on Basenotes. The minutes spent two days in a perfume seller and sprayed my wrist. I confess that the first 15 minutes is almost unbearable, but after 30 minutes and the rest of your Dry is very nice. He reminds me of a night of love with a beautiful woman. This scent is really nice, six-star for him.
22nd July, 2011

Chrome by Azzaro

Synthetic and suffocating. I did not like.
10th July, 2011