Reviews by Fadi007

Bois du Portugal by Creed

This is my first review on basenotes , and it should be here!
    Bois du Portugal is definitely not for the faint of the heart! And to wear this in a hot weather is like committing suicide.

Its winter time and a high class social party is taking place and suddenly Frank Sinatra comes across you with his sharp black tie tuxedo and his luxurious scent spreading all over the place.
    This is how I can define Bois du Portugal.

Well it’s definitely not for me as I am only 25 years old (though I own a 75 ml bottle), the opening is very harsh and in your face , but it’s all in the dry down…

Final words, if you are a high class sharp dressed man and you are in you’re 50’s and above this is a must in your wardrobe. Thumbs up

28 June, 2011 (Last Edited: 06 July, 2011)

Brut by Fabergé

brut is the first fragrance that i laid my eyes on when i was a child , my late grandpa used to love it ( though he's signature frag was Devin by aramis ) and my father 2 , so it's kinda run in the family scent!
    well first of all i love it , maybe of the heritage thing , but it's just attractive how in your face and manly this fragrance is , no wonder why Muhammad Ali Clay used this scent!

this is a love or hate fragrance , if anyone is not familiar with it from his childhood and it is for the first time he smells it i guess he will not like it, but i guess little of us here on basenotes that goes down to this category lol

thumbs up for great old memories!

28 June, 2011 (Last Edited: 06 July, 2011)