Reviews by sleepsheep

Les Notes de Lanvin : Oud & Rose by Lanvin

This is a very sexy oud fragrance with average projection and rather long staying power. I smell very little rose, but the oud is nicely done. It is a little smoky in the middle and very soft on the dry down. To me, this smells very very masculine. Maybe the right woman can pull this off, but I know that I can. This would smell great on a man. Sexy and sophisticated at the same time.

16 March, 2014

Coromandel by Chanel

This is a beautiful scent... for a man. It is a musky, sexy and masculine. It is enticing, romantic, and animalistic. It makes me think about sex. The lady at the Chanel Boutique on 57th Street in Manhattan told me that this is a unisex scent, but I absolutely cannot see this on a woman. Coromandel is raw masculinity at it's peak, without a feminine drop in it. A man absolutely cannot go wrong with this perfume.

29 June, 2011 (Last Edited: 30th June, 2011)

Love In White by Creed

This is a pretty, floral scent that won't offend anyone. However, it is a bit simplistic, a bit flat, even a bit cheap. There is absolutely no longevity. I would pay 30 dollars for it, and spritz it on my hair all summer long, but at the current price tag I expect something a bit more complex and impressive.

29 June, 2011