Reviews by Janotte11

Salvatore Ferragamo pour Homme by Salvatore Ferragamo

I believe it was in 2002 that I first wore this cologne.I liked it then because it smelled so different and unusual. Recently (2011) I smelled it on someone. I knew immediately that it was SF (Salvatore F..) and decided that I would buy this and give it another try. My sense of smell must have matured over the years, for although SF smells SIMILAR to the one I used years ago I no longer enjoy it. To me, the one I used years ago was sweeter.

The one I now have just seems harsh and abrasive. SF is truly unique, but it needs a refine and classy touch. As one reviewer said, he layers SF with another EDT. I believe that this is the best approach. If, however, you can wear this without layering, then go ahead.

what do I now do with my 100ml SF? help!!!!!!!!

30th July, 2011

Ungaro III by Ungaro

I did not like this cologne when I sprayed it the first time. I got a strong, sharp smell that was nose-piercing. I sprayed this on one hand and Silver Scent Intense on the other.With the passage of time, I started appreciating this as a true masterpiece. I like the way the notes change. This is truly an elegant cologne that distinguishes itself from all the "moderns". I like it.

27 July, 2011 (Last Edited: 11th August, 2011)