Reviews by nikitary

L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent

Mellow, sweet-ish, but definitely not very sweet. Some spices, citrus etc. Very well rounded and reasonably complex. Unfortunately for me, it is kind of forgettable. I will try it again some time later, but for now - it is what it is.

La Nuit de L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent

This was one more frag which I really tried to like. It smelled of cardamon and floral-like, gourmand accords on the top notes. But very unfortunately, two or three hours later I can hardly smell it on my wrist to be able to describe it. The lack of longevity is a deal breaker for me

Dior Homme by Christian Dior

I really tried to like this, but the heavy leather on the base mixed with the floral notes, creates an offensive chemical-like smell. I also do not find this scent very unique... I will try again sometime later this year, but I just don't know...

A*Men / Angel Men by Thierry Mugler

This smell literally induces vomiting. I have never smelt anything so vile!!!

I did not think it was possible for a fragrance to smell this disgusting! I would rather smell the vapour on a landfill, and I am not joking or exaggerating one damn bit!

The projection and longevity are great! I put it on my wrist at the start of lunch, when I went to a nearby department store. Walking back to the office, I could not keep my writs far enough from my face, every little breeze of air put this disgusting smell in to my nose.

I washed it off with soap before I sat down to eat, but could still not get away from this horrible smell! It ruined my lunch. Even typing this, I have my keyboard as far away from me as possible and about to go try and wash this of for the second time!

I cannot smell it for long enough to be able to describe it, but I am not lying when I say “I want to be sick”.

I cannot give this crap a score of 0/10, because that would mean that I’d have to rate the smell of fresh feces at around 7-8/10
14th July, 2011

Fahrenheit by Christian Dior

It's a great, classic, strong scent... Considering buying this, but one thing that puts me of is that it reminds me so much of how my uncle smelled when I was 8!
06th July, 2011